Re: Update on Card Prices

I asked about the promos(check in site feedback and discussion tab) already and sebi said it will be coming soon in the next 2 weeks.

Looking at the first page of my lowest priced cards in my inventory is probably $1000 of cards being valued at 0.00. Many of them are judge foils.

So I know this isn't the correct thread but I can't for the life of me figure out how to post a new thread or question. I can't seem to enter most of my tokens?  I have them in alphabetical order and went to enter Angel and no option. I've tried searching a few different ways. Help?

CPeck wrote:

So I know this isn't the correct thread but I can't for the life of me figure out how to post a new thread or question. I can't seem to enter most of my tokens?  I have them in alphabetical order and went to enter Angel and no option. I've tried searching a few different ways. Help?

Hello. You cannot create new threads in this particular subforum because it's for site announcements only. You can in Site Feedback though smile

We do not yet have the tokens and emblems in the database but we do wish to add them soon.