Topic: Looking to trade up! Double value! - NEW LIST

Hi everyone,

I am looking to clear out some of my smaller value cards. For any non-promo card under a dollar, I am willing to trade it away at half price. I am not even looking to move into staples, just other cards over a buck (of my choice). Example:

Cards under a dollar total: $30 - 40 cards total
Cards you trade to me: $15 - 6 cards total

Feel free to check out my list (link in signature) and help me thin my collection! I am willing to look at any lists!

Last edited by tjdrake719 (2015-02-04 05:25:51)

Re: Looking to trade up! Double value! - NEW LIST

One trade done, make me some offers! Again, not looking for staples, will take just about anything. Just need to pare down my collection so it takes up less space!

If anyone is interested, I also have like 5k common/uncommons from revised to present. Haven't been through them in about a year so not sure whats in there. I tend to donate all the totally unplayables to my lgs, so everything in there is at least decent or interesting. If you have any interest in that, let me know!

Finally, I still have sealed boxes of modern masters and innistrad. Hit me up!

Another successful trade. Hit me up again!

Back from break, here to do this again. Lets get more trades!

Just an unrelated question, what are you looking for in return for the booster boxes? My brother-in-law recently cataloged his inventory and was looking for sealed product to in return for singles.

MyDadCantCount wrote:

Just an unrelated question, what are you looking for in return for the booster boxes? My brother-in-law recently cataloged his inventory and was looking for sealed product to in return for singles.

It would have to be eternal staples. Feel free to point me to a list.

This is his tradelist: https://deckbox.org/sets/857478?s=i&o=d

Condition information is generally incorrect unless marked as damaged. Most of his inventory is between lightly played and played. Let me know if you see stuff you're interested in and I'll speak with him.

I assume the price of MM is way higher than that of Innistrad. Just let me know the minimum you'd want for each.

Last edited by MyDadCantCount (2014-12-30 04:34:35)

MyDadCantCount wrote:

This is his tradelist: https://deckbox.org/sets/857478?s=i&o=d

Condition information is generally incorrect unless marked as damaged. Most of his inventory is between lightly played and played. Let me know if you see stuff you're interested in and I'll speak with him.

I assume the price of MM is way higher than that of Innistrad. Just let me know the minimum you'd want for each.

Not enough value there, sorry.

No prob, figured I'd ask.

I would be interested in trading for your bulk rares (anything with a gold symbol you dont want) at 12.5 cents each also interested in your sealed box of MMA and possibly even your bulk common uncommon depending on pricing start a trade and i look forward to discussion

erzako wrote:

I would be interested in trading for your bulk rares (anything with a gold symbol you dont want) at 12.5 cents each also interested in your sealed box of MMA and possibly even your bulk common uncommon depending on pricing start a trade and i look forward to discussion

Feel free to start up a trade and we can talk about it.

3 of these trades down. 1 more would be good, would like to get my trading list down to 10 pages smile

Added another 100 or so cards to my tl

Up, more cards added to tradelist.

Just added a few hundred more cards to my list, feel free to take a look.

More cards added

Curious on your price for Modern Masters Box?  Also, noticed you had considered trading the box for eternal staples, does this also include modern or only Vintage/Legacy cards?

Niceguys wrote:

Curious on your price for Modern Masters Box?  Also, noticed you had considered trading the box for eternal staples, does this also include modern or only Vintage/Legacy cards?

I'll take some modern cards, depending on what it is. I would also do a money/card mix. Price depends on if its trade or buy (trade is obviously higher). Feel free to start up a trade and we can discuss it.

Trade sent

Another trade completed!

Up

Up, made about half a dozen trades already, lets keep it rolling.

Working on a trade to start up with you.  Is your under $1 price based on what your sell price is, or DB average? I'm assuming the former.

edit: Reason I'm asking is DB average is going to much easier to see the price comparison, and it means I can make a much bigger trade happen.

Last edited by F4ll0ut (2015-01-21 18:13:10)

F4ll0ut wrote:

Working on a trade to start up with you.  Is your under $1 price based on what your sell price is, or DB average? I'm assuming the former.

edit: Reason I'm asking is DB average is going to much easier to see the price comparison, and it means I can make a much bigger trade happen.

Its based on the db average for 99% of cards. A few cards are wonky (it had snow mountains at 25 cents for a while, which is crazy), but most of them should be fine.

Up