Topic: I want your bulk rares / uncommons / commons!

Hey there,

I'm trying out something new on here - I'm interested in your bulk rares / uncommons / commons.

I will trade you most things on my trade list for your bulk rares - I don't care what they are!  I will value your bulk rares at $0.10 a piece.  It can be any piece of junk as long as it is a rare and in NM/SP condition (preferably most of them will have gold expansion symbols as well).

I am also willing to trade for bulk commons/uncommons at $7/1k cards.  I don't care what they are as long as they are mostly English.  They can be from any set.  They need to be in NM/SP condition though.  Also, I want to point out, no basic lands / tokens please!

So a quick summary:
Bulk Rares - $0.10 a piece
Bulk C/U - $7/1000 cards

Post here and we can work out a deal.

I will trade most cards on my list for bulk, as long as the #s work out. 

Thanks!

Also, as always, I'm still looking for cards from this list:
http://tinyurl.com/actinidetrades
which is a list of foils I want.

Last edited by Actinide (2012-08-03 16:16:42)

Re: I want your bulk rares / uncommons / commons!

Hmmmmm...... I was just starting to run out of room for cards.  I might have to take you up on this, just to clear out some space.
Edit: How much bulk are we talking about here?  I have a friend who says he can probably clear 10k C/U, if you want them.

Last edited by NullParameter (2012-08-02 21:26:20)

Sounds good to me.  Start a trade with me if you are interested and we can work out the details there.

hello

I have some bulk common/uncommons as well as some bulk rares. Im new to the site, how do i initiate trade??

CHeers!