Topic: Foil mana rocks

So I just updated my tradelist with 2 deconstructed edh decks and a box of SoI and am looking for foil signets, foil Keyrunes, foil talismans and foil monuments...I need any non-green signet, Boros Keyrune, UB and UW talisman and any of the monuments, hit me up with a trade if you have any of these or anything else from my wishlist, will also trade for foil 7th edition diamonds, thanks all

Re: Foil mana rocks

I have 1 or 2 of the foil Monuments I think.  I'll check when I get home.

Bump

Bump

I have a foil golgari and seles signet, as well as a foil seer's lantern and Obelisk of Naya, if those are of interest

Thanks but no thanks, I have all the green signets

Update: still ne the following foils- talisman of progress, Boros signet, Izzet signet, Rakdos signet, Dimir signet, Orzhov signet, atarka monument, Dromoka monument and ojutai monument

Also still willing to trade for anything else on my wishlist and am willing to look at your trades if you see anything you want from me smile

Got the talisman of progress. Still looking for the rest...also looking for foil 7th edition diamonds, foil Coldsteel heart and foil fellwar stone. Hit me up if you see anything you're interested in even if you don't have any of my wishlist items.

Bump

Bump

Still need Foil Boros signet, diamonds, fellwar stone and Coldsteel heart. Also have revamped wishlist with some little stuff and commons on it. Hit me up, would prefer to get as much of the little stuff in one trade as possible. Also looking for neat foils, to upgrade non foils in decks and to look through lists. Thanks for the help all

Bump

Bump

Got the Coldsteel heart, still looking for foil Boros signet, foil fellwar stone and foil 7th edition diamonds as well as other things on my wishlist and neat stuff. Always willing to look at trade lists. HMU if you see anything from me, just enjoy trading

Bump

Still looking for a foil Boros signet, atarka monument, ojutai monument, moss diamond, fire diamond, many of the rtr block cluestones and some other newly added things. Also always interested in looking at lists. Thanks for the trades everyone and keep them coming smile

Got the ojutai monument, still need the rest. Hmu if you have cool stuff and enjoy trading.