Topic: H: Tons of modern staples, Updated list W: To consoldate collection

Hello
I am looking to consolidate my collection in to high value modern staples (Goyf, Lilly, snap, expeditions, etc) . I have updated my tradelist  and I have added a metric ton to modern staples as well as some standard stuff. If you see something that you want start a trade. Even if you don't have something that is on my wishlist it is still possible that you have something that I am interested in.

I am not really interested in trading modern staples for the Chandra Flamecaller's that are on my wishlist , but I am willing to take a look at the trade to try to make it work.

Last edited by bhepola (2016-05-02 03:25:28)

Re: H: Tons of modern staples, Updated list W: To consoldate collection

Also need 2 Melira and 3 viscera seer

Melira, seer are done. Anyone want interested in noble hierarch edition swap? I have three MM2 hierarchs. I would like Conflux. Happy to make up the extra value (also ok with SP here, though mine are NM)

I'd be interested in the Noble Hierarch edition swap. I'll start a discussion with you about it.

Still working on consolidating my collection! Liliana of the veil and fetch/shock expeditions are the most desired at this point. I've updated my tradelist, start a trade of interested!