Topic: World of Warcraft Editions Importing

Hello everyone,

As discussed in the topic in announcements (http://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=884), now there are 2 sets out that are not present in any Official Card Reference Document. Also it does not appear that Cryptozoic is willing to give us that document too soon.

I understand that some of you guys would like to contribute this card data so that i can add it to the deckbox database. I have created a spreadsheet template with a number of columns here: linky.

The process I think will be the following: people who yould like to contribute, please email me at sebastian.zaha@gmail.com, and you will receive write access on that document.

To get accurate data we will need people to:

• Input card information

• Verify the card information others have inputted

For the latter requirement I have added a column to the left of everything else named "V". A person that inputs data will leave this column empty, and the person who afterward reads and checks if the row is correct will mark the cell with a green background.

How does this sound? I'll gladly take any suggestions you might have.

Re: World of Warcraft Editions Importing

First!

Count me in!

I emailed you CSV files of the sets yesterday. I hope they are helpful.

wow! z4ck, you're way ahead ;]
Can't wait to see the sets up!

I sent you an email. I'd like to help also.
I also sent you 2 links with the WotE full card list, but I guess manually copying them to the database isn't too efficient. big_smile

Thank you for your email zack, will try to see if it's all I need there tonight. If not, I'll convert it to a xls and put it up online to be filled up.

Thanks theophanya and supitza for your emails and volunteering.

I'll post back tonight.

This was 10 days ago - any news? smile

The OCR has been updated... finally...

http://slowmail.com/cryptozoic/WoW_OCR_110809.pdf

God, finally!!!