Topic: Card Details

The much anticipated feature is finally here - people can now mark Magic cards as being foil / textless, or point out which language or edition they are from.

To do so, check out the little menu that each card has (it had a grey icon, now I've made it reddish, so that people see that it is there), and choose Edit Card Details.

Give it a whirl, and please write back with feedback. The whole thing might be just a tad cryptic, and unintuitive. If so, please tell me. Also, any suggestions on how to make it better / more intuitive will be much appreciated, as always.

Re: Card Details

So far, vast improvement. I'm sure someone will extensively test this, but for now I think we have a winner.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l55/ehndgaim/th_SigLogo.jpg
When you are here, you are one of the family.
Connect with the family on Facebook comming soon!

Update: added 'Promo' field to card details, for those nice shiny DCI foils tongue

Also, Garruk vs Liliana is now imported. I would have added Phyrexia vs the Coalition too, but Wizards did not add it to gatherer yet sad

Hey ho. Could you also make it work with Opera?
Anyway, great feature. Love it.
I wonder if it's also useful when hunting for promos/foil cards smile?

Ryu wrote:

Hey ho. Could you also make it work with Opera? I wonder if it's also useful when hunting for promos/foil cards smile?

Sorry, havent' tried Opera with it big_smile Will check soon!

About hunting for them.. not yet smile. But it will be!

Opera bug fixed!

Thanks man! Great work, as always!

This feature is very nice, but would be really interesting if the information I added could be displayed in columns like the rest of it, so I can compare my cards.