Topic: Deckbox new release is close and it looks sexy!

http://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=60992#p60992

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Re: Deckbox new release is close and it looks sexy!

Looks nice but do people actually use the deckbox UI (the one on the bottom of your profile) to find traders?  99% of my trades have been from this subforum.

If I am looking for a specific card I will use it. My success rate from that has been low though.

F3n1x wrote:

If I am looking for a specific card I will use it. My success rate from that has been low though.

Same. I've been trying to find an Iona for a couple weeks now with no luck sad But I was able to find a couple cards that way last month. The key is to just find people who have over 10 feedback and were active within the past two weeks.

I have definitely found a few trades using it - got all my foil Aetherlings that way.  Those filters will help immensely though!

Paul_K wrote:

I have an Iona. 

I use the thing at the bottom of the profile about every 3 weeks.  When I use it, I go through over 100 profiles and see if we can work a trade out.  The search portion will be so beneficial to me with the update since I can eliminate people that have not been logged in within the past x amount of time!!!!!

Yeah I saw but I don't have much on your wishlist that I can trade currently sad And yeah, these new filters will be extremely helpful!

I have had 5% luck getting cards I'm looking for via the 'Find Traders' section, but it does work rather well for getting rid of cards I want to trade.  Just send out 5 or so trade requests at a time and it usually takes less than a week before you get a trade.  Looking forward to the new UI though, looks very useful.

Last edited by grossoggodeckbox (2013-09-10 18:23:01)

Oh man, like they are reading in my mind, it's so tedious to dig through all these people who show their tradelists with cards you need like candies and last time they've been on was one year ago.
This will be so useful, can wait!

PawelDom wrote:

Oh man, like they are reading in my mind

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwtd8d7v8I1qd1naf.jpg

GarrukWildspeaker wrote:
PawelDom wrote:

Oh man, like they are reading in my mind

direct translation from my mother tongue... you know what I meant

And talking about Deckbox changes I would like them to improve import of large collections, it would be also nice if you could change set/ quality of larger amounts of cards simultaneously.