Topic: Is it possible to show "count in decks" when i browse in library?

When i browse in my inventory to make a new deck; Is it possible to show somehow how many of a specific card i have used in other decks? Feks - When i look at the first deck i have created under the "decks" in my profile there is a column called "count in this deck". Here i see the number of how many is in the current deck and in my inventory. But in the Inventory i dont see if i have used the if cards is used in other decks. Anyone?

Trond

Re: Is it possible to show "count in decks" when i browse in library?

So it doesn't show how often you have included a card in your decks in the general overview of your inventory (the screen would get rather cluttered); however, if you do click on a specific card and load the page for it, it will list which decks you have it in and how many copies.

Probably a bit of a pain to click through all the cards separately, but in the same breath, not THAT big of a deal.

There was actually a bug related to this, which we fixed for the next release. Should be ok tomorrow. (Deck count will be a chooseable column - look for it in the columns dropdown).

Thank you very much.. The deck count column is perfect!