Re: Amazing pull this morning... What was your best pull?

Took 2nd in a m14 booster draft, won 3 packs...

1st... Garruk, Caller of Beasts
2nd...Foil Chandra, Pyromaster   !!!!!
3rd...Liliana of the Dark Realms

This was the week before Theros....I just started playing mtg, my first booster draft ever lol smile

Last edited by Hijinks (2013-10-20 15:54:21)

I just opened a box of theros and in 3 packs in a row in my first column pulled xenagos, thoughtsieze, and dual elspeth w/ an elseph token

Even more sickness last night....I bought 2  RTR packs from an old box and 6 out of the middle of a fresh box...got Foil Vraska the Unseen, Foil Sphinx's Revelation !!! , Deathrite Shaman and a Blood Crypt!

Last edited by Hijinks (2013-10-23 02:24:52)

damn i thought my pull was pretty slick but after reading some of these....
I got a jace architect of thought and a foil deathrite shaman in one pack about 3 months ago

I got out of it around the time Exodus came out, then when I started up again at Dark Ascension prerelease I had a run of good luck.  The prerelease packs I got at Dark Ascension, Avacyn Restored, Return to Ravnica, and Gatecrash got me good cards.. Tamiyo, Sorin Lord of Innistrad, Boros Reckoner, Sphinx's Revelation, foil Hallowed Fountain, a few other nice ones.  The last couple sets I haven't had good pulls at all, though.  At the Theros gameday the organizer brought over 2 packs each for me and my opponent since we were guaranteed that much at least, and he got Xenagos and Thassa.  I got Pyxis of Pandemounium and Ember Swallower.  The good pull that stands out was a few months ago when I happened to see some Scars of Mirrodin packs at wal-mart for 3 bucks, so I grabbed one and got a Mox Opal.

first 2014 fatpack I bought I got..

1 Jace, memory adept
2 archangel of thune
1 goblin diplomats
1 syphon sliver
1 pyromancers gauntlet
1 scavenging ooze
1 savage summoning
1 bonescythe sliver

at the time valued over $100

i pulled a karn and a foil blightsteel in a sealed pool one time. don't remember what else.

i pulled xenagos, ashiok, hero's downfall, erobos and his whip out of a theros sealed. other rare in that pool was pixis, but there was a foil reverent hunter behind it cool.

check out my cube, do a draft, give me feedback

http://cubetutor.com/visualspoiler/4914

That's pretty nuts. After trading a ton of stuff tonight, I decided to get a booster, just for shits. Sylvan Caryatid & foil Temple of Abandon. Not as insane as dual Lili, but I was pretty excited.