Topic: multiple trades per trade

I negotiated a trade with another user here, we both confirmed, and then realized that we had many more cards to trade. Thus, another trade was opened, cards adjusted, and that trade confirmed. I was planning on just using our first (larger) trade, and deleting the second after we each receive the cards, but my trading partner says it shouldn't matter. I looked at the rules and it doesn't mention anything regarding this issue, but I just wanted to clear it with the moderators/experienced members here first. Any reason we shouldn't just use the 2 trades we have open, rather than deleting one?

Re: multiple trades per trade

If you both agree to cancel the 2nd trade then there is nothing wrong with that. It would be however that both are you are both resposible in making sure the added cards are sent with the bigger trade if that is what you decide on doing.

I think i would leave it as a record of the trade, regardless of how you decide to send the physical cards.

BetweenWalls wrote:

I negotiated a trade with another user here, we both confirmed, and then realized that we had many more cards to trade. Thus, another trade was opened, cards adjusted, and that trade confirmed. I was planning on just using our first (larger) trade, and deleting the second after we each receive the cards, but my trading partner says it shouldn't matter. I looked at the rules and it doesn't mention anything regarding this issue, but I just wanted to clear it with the moderators/experienced members here first. Any reason we shouldn't just use the 2 trades we have open, rather than deleting one?

You have no idea how many times this has happened to me tongue I'm just going to second what Helios and pablo said!

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

My concern lies in how the trade will be viewable afterward. If I don't delete one, then I'm stuck between leaving feedback twice, or leaving a completed trade without feedback. I don't mind leaving feedback for both, but that seemed like it might be against some unspoken rule. Sounds like it's not a big deal, though.