Topic: Inventory Issues

I noticed today while I was examining my decks that some of my inventory numbers had changed, showing that I had less of certain cards than I previously entered.  I have had no reason to change these numbers, so I feel like this must be a bug.  The three cards (from two different decks) involved were: Fog Bank; Phenax, God of Deception; and, Phyrexian Gargantua.

Re: Inventory Issues

I'm not sure if it is a bug, but it is worth further investigation.  Your post is making me wonder a bit, too...

I decide what to put in my trade binder (or in my bulk trade boxes) based on my inventory numbers. For any recent set (M12 and on), I list items for trade if I have five or more of that card.  Recently, after trading things away from my binder (items that my inventory once indicated were in excess of four in quantity), I've gone into Deckbox to adjust my inventory (e.g., reducing the total owned from five to four and the number in my tradelist from one to zero).  When doing so, however, I've found many cards that show inventory counts less than four (the minimum number I keep), but when I've gone back to my physical inventory, I find complete play sets (4x of each).

Because I've not been as active on the site over the past six months, I thought I had just messed up my inventory.  I've been going through and verifying quantities.  Some of the cards that had wrong inventory numbers are ones that had correct amounts a few months ago (because I had exported my inventory at different times). Now with your post, I'm wondering if something is going on...

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Re: Inventory Issues

I want to look into this a bit closer.

So if I understand correctly, @ 11673299549 , you had entered Phyrexian Gargantua in a higher number a while back, and now you have less. Do you by any change aproximately when you are sure you had more of them, and how many?

(I'm just trying to zone in on this).