Topic: Placement of inventory counts on database pages

Would it be possible for the inventory counts to be displayed above the marketplace sales opportunities on the card database pages (actually, that's my preference everywhere). As it is, i have to scroll past those cards for sale just to see how many i own.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Re: Placement of inventory counts on database pages

HikingStick wrote:

Would it be possible for the inventory counts to be displayed above the marketplace sales opportunities on the card database pages (actually, that's my preference everywhere). As it is, i have to scroll past those cards for sale just to see how many i own.

Yes, we are cleaning up the card pages soon, probably moving to a tabbed layout, that will remember your preferred tab, so you always see the section you are most interested in.

Re: Placement of inventory counts on database pages

sebi wrote:
HikingStick wrote:

Yes, we are cleaning up the card pages soon, probably moving to a tabbed layout, that will remember your preferred tab, so you always see the section you are most interested in.

Sounds fantastic. May your coffers be flush and your problem logs short.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.