Infest
Marble Diamond
Molten Slagheap
Phthisis
Price of Knowledge
Cloudshift
Emancipation Angel
Grave Titan foil promo

Also, Silent Sentinel is showing $11+ and it should be more like 30 cents.

Re: Price issues

Shock 10th edition and darkblast are waaaaay off smile

But then again so are alot of cards...

time walk
black lotus
browbeat
cloudstone curio
dark confidant ravnica
dark confidant judges foil
mana crypt English
mox pearl
timetwister

all listed at $0

Rally from Ice Age listed at $58.33

dark confidant showing $0

Ice Storm (Unlimited) too low at $1.35?

Cards without price:

Kaalia of the Vast (Commander's Arsenal)
Duplicant (Commander's Arsenal)
Dragonlair Spider (Commander's Arsenal)

Cards with the wrong price:

Forest (4th edition) 39.99 ???????
Swamp (M14) 17.97 ?????
Island ( M10) 15.12
Plains (New Phyrexia) 9.95
Island (M12) 5.99
Mountain (Ice Age) 3.99

POST PRICING UPDATE

Lim-Dûl's High Guard $5.00

basic swamp land from Commander is listed at $57.84

BTW overall great job normallizing

I have some land of Ice Age (Plains) that appear with a value of $ 73.79, this value is correct?????

Fixed, thanks for reporting!

The following cards do not have a price ($0.00):

Foil Zendikar and Mirrodin Edition Plains
Mirrodin foil Forest
Foil Mountain from Odessy and Fire and Lightning
Foil Swamp from Innistrad and Graveborn

Promo and odd set foils
Reanimate FNM promo
Xiahou Dun, the One-Eyed - judge foil
Necropotence Deckmasters foil

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2014-04-08 17:49:49)

Cards with no price:

judge foil Mana Crypt
duel deck foil Garruk Wildspeaker
Burning of Xinye
Our Market Research Shows That Players Like Really Long Card Names So We Made this Card to Have the Absolute Longest Card Name Ever Elemental

Zendikar lands use the wrong picture and i think maybe the price is wrong too smile

6th edition swamp has a price of $5, and some planechase planes have a price of $0

Emrakul, the Aeons Torn PTC is priced 200$ should be 1/6 of this - error probably due to missing "prerelease", "player rewards" etc settable property (I use "promo", "foil" and/or "textless" appropriately to mark such cards, which may be incorect) and low number of sale offers for such cards.
Damnation MPRP, Wurmcoil Engine PTC, Vengevine WMCQ, Wrath of God MPRP, Scavenging Ooze MBP suffers from the same problem. From other reports in this thread I can see that the lack of correct identification of special cards is causing problems. Please add missing "editions" like Champs etc and collector numbers for basic lands.

Last edited by migrena (2014-04-09 17:19:23)

Jace Beleren - Duel Deck is listed as $45

Our Market Research Shows That Players Like Really Long Card Names So We Made this Card to Have the Absolute Longest Card Name Ever Elemental - is listed as $0.00.

Ponder foils 30$ and 45$ has to be wrong smile

Ancient Tomb FTV version has two very different prices (foil and normal) yet is only available in foil.  Currently displaying:  $34.21  $26.25 (Normal / Foil).

AngryJayJay wrote:

Ponder foils 30$ and 45$ has to be wrong smile

http://store.tcgplayer.com/magic/magic- … 12)/ponder

This one might actually be correct.

Seance is sitting at $5.00 - tcgplayer has it at $0.29.

http://store.tcgplayer.com/magic/dark-ascension/seance

Is it just me or have (some? all?) prices not updated since the prices were fixed last week? I know the prices aren't exactly TCG player any more, but some cards seem to have gone up in value there (e.g., edric, spymaster of trest) but haven't seemed to move here. I wasn't sure if the new pricing scheme is less sensitive to changes? Or if something wasn't working, or if the updates aren't online yet.

thanks!

Scalding Tarn: $91.87, TCG: $88.00                  ~$4
Arid Mesa: $48.74, TCG: $54.04 mid                 ~$5
Domri Rade: $27.33, TCG: $30.48                     ~$3
Stormbreath Dragon: $17.65, TCG: $19.79       ~$2
Spellskite: $16.00, TCG: $18.14                        ~$2
Sacred Foundry: $11.99, TCG: $13.99               ~$2
Abrupt Decay: $10.33, TCG: $9.31                    ~$1
Courser of Kruphix: $7.35, TCG: $8.55              ~$1

Although these price differences arent enormous, they do make a difference on the whole.
I am sure it's a factoring of actual value & sale value, as a lot of people try to sell lower to make quick profits...

On the over all, my collection is now about $200 +/-$100 less than what it was before the loss of TCG prices... however it's hard to say considering I had 20+ trades in process during the collapse.
Very close if not better to what it once was, excellent job to the Deckbox team and all of those who assisted them.

rfioren wrote:

Is it just me or have (some? all?) prices not updated since the prices were fixed last week? I know the prices aren't exactly TCG player any more, but some cards seem to have gone up in value there (e.g., edric, spymaster of trest) but haven't seemed to move here. I wasn't sure if the new pricing scheme is less sensitive to changes? Or if something wasn't working, or if the updates aren't online yet.

thanks!

You are correct, they are not updated for a few days now. We are doing some structural changes for the upcoming import of missing promo editions etc. I hoped this would go live yesterday and I'd have started price updating then, but due to some hiccups, we're only doing it tommorow. Prices will start updating then.

Seems like the prices have a few issues now. My foil Seedborn Muse from Legions is worth $0.00, my beta Icy Manipulator is worth $0.50, my Arabian Nights City of Brass is worth $3.91 and my Beta Sol Ring is worth $7.97, same as my Revised Sol Ring.

Also, when I sort by Date Added it only shows the Date Added of the first entry. All entries after the first show a blank Date Added.

That said, the promo prices is a nice addition. Thanks smile

@terrafrost, moved your post from the announcement to this topic, to better keep track of price issues.

Will address these during the day tomorrow and come back to you (also valid for the previously mentioned ones in this thread).