Re: Price issues

Actually I'm wrong. Tired... not all pistons firing properly smile

Another way to look at it is that the only sets that have both non-foil and foil versions of a given card are core and expert set releases post 7th edition as well as modern masters

And for these core and expert set releases post 7th edition, any card can be either foil or non-foil?

sebi wrote:

And for these core and expert set releases post 7th edition, any card can be either foil or non-foil?

Correct. All core and expert sets starting with 7th/Urza's Legacy have both regular and foil printings. All core and expert sets pre-7th/Urza's Legacy will be only regular.

Last edited by Kammikaze (2014-04-23 01:42:01)

some cards are displaying the same price regardless of condition, some have wrong prices, eg

NM Tundra - $175, LP Tundra $219
NM/LP Wasteland both $108.9
NM Verdant Catacombs $50.43, LP Catacombs $50.68

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

I'm not sure what the price should be exactly but Celestial Flare (foil) is showing at $14.09

Looking around the Internet, I have found

Amazon:            $14.09
StarCityGames: $1.99
TrollAndToad:    $2.69
ABUGames:       $4.49
eBay (lowest):  $3.49 (buy it now)

Thanks for the number of updates Deckbox has done. smile

teK wrote:

some cards are displaying the same price regardless of condition, some have wrong prices, eg

NM Tundra - $175, LP Tundra $219
NM/LP Wasteland both $108.9
NM Verdant Catacombs $50.43, LP Catacombs $50.68

We do not calculate separate prices for different conditions yet. Where did you see the difference for Catacombs?

Fixed many issues with promo edition foils. Many of them do not show as 0.00 anymore.

Thank you bactgudz for the tip!

Most of the price issues in my collection have been resolved with the recent inclusion of promo prices.  However, the following cards still show as $0.00:

Breath of Malfegor

Copy Artifact (Beta)

Corrupt

Duress

High Tide

Ogre Arsonist

Turnabout

I should probably also point out there is no option to select the recent Vindicate Judge Foil (with Sorin). Aside from these small issues I love the site and am looking to get more of my collection entered in.

Thanks.

I'm almost entirely certain that foil Ravnica Golgari Grave-Troll is worth more than zero dollars, but I could be wrong.

Last edited by 100000128307902 (2014-04-24 06:36:08)

6th edition swamp is showing as $4.95 for me; i assume that's not right.

The pricing on zendikar full art lands is incorrect. Deckbox has them at < 50 cents each. I don't see them anywhere for less than $1.50, $2 in most cases.

brewfox wrote:

The pricing on zendikar full art lands is incorrect. Deckbox has them at < 50 cents each. I don't see them anywhere for less than $1.50, $2 in most cases.

Every LGS in this area (Minneapolis, MN) has them for $1.00.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

brewfox wrote:

3 most recent sold ebay listings:
18 for about $15 - 83c per
209 for $190 - 91c per
15 for $14.50 - 97c per

Definitely not $1.50-2, but definitely also not 59c.

brewfox wrote:

Also you can buy them right here on deckbox for 0.80$ if you wish, there are a few offers big_smile

More seriously, the prices were about 50c yesterday, and that was a mistake on our end. The current ones are closer to 1$.

Fixed a lot of more missing prices for special promo editions, especially the special 4th edition printings, Collectors Edition, International Collector's Edition and a few other miscellaneous ones.

sebi wrote:
brewfox wrote:

Also you can buy them right here on deckbox for 0.80$ if you wish, there are a few offers big_smile

More seriously, the prices were about 50c yesterday, and that was a mistake on our end. The current ones are closer to 1$.

I bought three full art mountains at the beginning of the month (April 4th) from a user on deckbox for $0.54 each.  Was a little more than that once you factor in shipping, but if you can still find these under $1 if you're looking around.

Chromatic Lantern foil showing as $68.14. I think it's closer to $15 right now.  http://deckbox.org/mtg/Chromatic%20Lantern?gid=290542

CclassicL wrote:

Chromatic Lantern foil showing as $68.14. I think it's closer to $15 right now.  http://deckbox.org/mtg/Chromatic%20Lantern?gid=290542

I actually just discussed this with someone a little while ago, SCG is sold out at 15, ebay is about 15, Amazon/Marketplace has them at 68 and TCG mid is 175 because theres only like 5 copies.

bighappyblocker wrote:
CclassicL wrote:

I actually just discussed this with someone a little while ago, SCG is sold out at 15, ebay is about 15, Amazon/Marketplace has them at 68 and TCG mid is 175 because theres only like 5 copies.

The price is now over 157 which is ridiculous. That is incorrect as you can buy them from both professional and private sellers at cardmarket for a few euro +p&p.

I'm not sure if you plan on implementing separate foreign card prices, but foreign black border cards are often worth much more than their English white-border counterparts. I'm thinking dual lands, city of brass, etc.

On the zendikar full art land pricing that was quoted above, of course they get cheaper when you buy 10-20+ of them.

brewfox wrote:

I'm not sure if you plan on implementing separate foreign card prices, but foreign black border cards are often worth much more than their English white-border counterparts. I'm thinking dual lands, city of brass, etc.

On the zendikar full art land pricing that was quoted above, of course they get cheaper when you buy 10-20+ of them.

Everything gets cheaper when you buy in bulk, why would that mean the prices don't count? Do people really buy full art zen lands individually anyway?
http://store.tcgplayer.com/magic/produc … full%20art
Range looks like $0.93 - 1.89 to me with only 2 above the $1.50 mark.

Unhinged lands don't have foil price

A lot of the collector's edition prices are off.  Sacrifice, for example is $400+, and the other versions are under $.50.

mattmcc wrote:

A lot of the collector's edition prices are off.  Sacrifice, for example is $400+, and the other versions are under $.50.

Fixed Sacrifice.

Coldsnap foil prices are missing...at least for snow-covered island, counterbalance, and a few others...I suspect the whole set.

Foil Ulasht, the Hate Seed is listed as $500. I'll sell it cheap!—or you can fix this price. wink