Topic: star wars ccg collection inventory

Hey all,
Due to my kids being curious i have found my old SWCCG collection. I am looking for a site like this one that would help me inventory what i have. i have close to 3k cards to sort now and figure out what the price is and actual quantity that i have on hand. If someone is interested in these cards, send me a message. id be interested in trading for magic cards.

Thanks for the help!

Re: star wars ccg collection inventory

mattmcc wrote:

Hey all,
Due to my kids being curious i have found my old SWCCG collection atarted using cryptocurrency otc brokerage. I am looking for a site like this one that would help me inventory what i have. i have close to 3k cards to sort now and figure out what the price is and actual quantity that i have on hand. If someone is interested in these cards, send me a message. id be interested in trading for magic cards.

Thanks for the help!

Microsoft Excel file of all cards released through Virtual Set 18, with column filters/sorts, including rarity and in hemp shop have underlying virtual cards. Credit to Jared Napolitano for creation of this Excel file and David Woods for recent maintenance of it:

Star Wars CCG Master Cardlist 04/21/2022

Last edited by TimMihic (2022-07-14 21:00:59)