Topic: Quantities not merging

I've been entering cards into my inventory lately. I've noticed over the course of a few months that if I have a preexisting card in my inventory (say quantity of 2) and I enter another card of the exact same name/edition (for a total of 3), it won't consolidate the card listings. It will list the original 2 cards separately from the newest entry, unless I manually go in and edit the quantities. Why is this? It never used to do it before.

Re: Quantities not merging

can you take a screenshot and post it?

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

http://i.imgur.com/2sgdK0M.jpg

my apologies for letting this lapse, is this still a problem?

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.

I noticed this with one of my cards in the last couple days. It is still happening. Not sure exactly what the cause is though.

can you post a picture? (preferably not by imgur, as it is blocked on my computer).

I manually fixed the one I saw and then I was looking through my inventory after I posted that and can't find another. =/

Ninja edit: Merging seems to work just fine when editing a card's quantities and when adding a card to inventory.

Edit 2: I lied. Found one.

Last edited by Kammikaze (2015-04-12 20:47:44)

Post's attachments

Merge Issue.jpg 36.02 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

leitmotiv wrote:

...and I enter another card of the exact same name/edition...

enter it how?

My guess is that this happens when the card has been traded for. I know I didn't enter any Hinterland Harbors into my inventory manually.

Yeah, I'm just trying to recreate the problem so that I can take it apart and inspect it.

If anyone having this can export their inventory and post the file so that I can look at it that would help.

Chaim wrote:

If anyone having this can export their inventory and post the file so that I can look at it that would help.

Post's attachments

Inventory_Kammikaze_2015.April.16.csv 174.06 kb, 2 downloads since 2015-04-16 

Thanks. I'll take it apart at my next chance, but it might be a few days.

I can all but confirm this occurs after trades. Attachment shows, separately, 2 Kher Keeps and 1 Kher Keep (the Time Spiral ones). Attachment in the next post is a trade that I completed about 10 days ago where I traded for 1.

Post's attachments

Kher Keep.png 153.99 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

See previous post.

Last edited by Kammikaze (2015-05-05 20:35:24)

Post's attachments

Trade.png 14.31 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

Thanks a lot for the detailed report & investigation. Fix coming soon.