Topic: Assigning Editions - HELP

First of all, this is an amazing website.  I have been playing for many years now, and wish that I started cataloging my cards a long time ago.  Lo and behold, I have thousands of cards and now want to sort through it.  This is where this tool/website comes in.

I was wondering if there was a way to reassign the "Edition" of the cards.  I am assuming that the website picks the most recent set.  But in order to be completely accurate, I would like to assign the proper "Edition" to my cards. 

If the website cannot do this, how have others been coping with this?  Or is this even something to worry about?  Someone please convince me that there is a solution or that this is a non-issue. 

I want to start using this website, but until I have inner peace with this issue, I am refraining from uploading my cards.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Assigning Editions - HELP

just a follow up to the issue to make it more clear as to what i am running into...

I am inputing cards that are "Uncommon" in one set, and they show as rare in another set.  How does this site handle, if at all?  And is this really an issue?

My main concern is using the website to find a card, and then having a hard time finding the physical card later when i need it.  Though this might have to do more with how i organize my physical cards, but I dont know.

Thanks again all!

You can assign the Edition of a card after you enter it.  Once it's in your inventory, click on the little arrow to the left of the card title.  Then edit card details, and assign edition, as well as foil, condition, and if it's a promo if you want.  I wish you could assign it during entry of the card initially, but I believe I read that this is an upcoming feature.

BTW, the site has really helped me to organize my cards.  Makes crafting decks easy too, by doing it on the website, and then I just use what I made as a checklist when I'm pulling and sleeving the cards.

Wow.  That is amazing. This website is the best!  I am in love now lol

This site has helped me and my wife immensely. We have a bunch of cards we want to sell but carrying all those cards around sucks. So now when people ask what we have, we show this this site, our trade list, they tell us what they want, we go home, pull it, then give it to the person next time we meet.

It has made life as a collector and trader so much easier