Topic: Feature Request: Alternate Art

Hey guys,

More of a cosmetic feature than anything else, but it would be nice for those of us that are collectors to browse and select alternate art for cards that have it. Example:

Urza's Mine - Chronicles
Urza's Mine - 5th Edition
Urza's Mine - 9th Edition

If when, we hover over a card, there was a mouse scroll wheel option or arrow option to select the desired art for cards in our deck lists or inventory, that would be splendid...

Re: Feature Request: Alternate Art

Jord_Tron_5K wrote:

Hey guys,

More of a cosmetic feature than anything else, but it would be nice for those of us that are collectors to browse and select alternate art for cards that have it. Example:

Urza's Mine - Chronicles

If when, we hover over a card, there was a mouse scroll wheel option or arrow option to select the desired art for cards in our deck lists or inventory, that would be splendid...

Or, in a similar vein, an advanced inventory feature that would let us designate the quantity per version/release of the card.  The card image would change based on the version selected (though on the main/non-advanced screen, only the most recent art would show).

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

You can already do part of what is requested.

Add Cards --> Show advanced card options

Search for a card, for example; "counterspell"

Click the green plus icon for each different version you have.

Then set the edition, condition and language for each card along with any "Properties."

Alternate art within the same set I believe has mostly been promo cards.  However, there are cards starting with I believe Fallen Empires, which featured multiple pictures of the same card that were not promos.

HikingStick wrote:
Jord_Tron_5K wrote:

Hey guys,

Urza's Mine - Chronicles

Or, in a similar vein, an advanced inventory feature that would let us designate the quantity per version/release of the card.  The card image would change based on the version selected (though on the main/non-advanced screen, only the most recent art would show).

I feel like that would be a great feature to be added to this as well. Good idea!