Topic: A way to import Specialty releases such as event decks / premium / etc

Maybe I missed it but it would be very convenient if there was a way to add WOTC constructed product to my inventory with a single click rather then typing in each card. for example, the Graveborn premium deck or any of the event decks or even the from the vault series.

Re: A way to import Specialty releases such as event decks / premium / etc

Hey Cardtel,

You can copy the list from the wizards article that announces it, or the product page and paste it into the mass card importer.

Thank you for your assistance

But the cards imported this way will not have any details associated to them, which is why many of us don't use this process.

inzeos wrote:

But the cards imported this way will not have any details associated to them, which is why many of us don't use this process.

Ah, I see, good point. Will think about this.

sebi wrote:
inzeos wrote:

Ah, I see, good point. Will think about this.

So far I've got something like 30K+ cards of my collection inventories.  However, I've got like 2 cases of commander decks, several boxes of duel decks and premium decks that I'm just not adding in yet.  It would be great to have a quick summary page, which would list officially released side products and you could just click add or add x4 etc.  Then in the back ground deckbox would just insert with the appropriate details and probably condition MINT not near mint into the inventory.