Topic: Mtg: Planechase 2012

Hey guys,

Planechase 2012 is now imported: http://deckbox.org/games/mtg/cards?f=53104

Our server migration also looks like has finished with no remaining issues. The last few people having trouble accessing the site seem to be having no more problems now.

We're back to work on the promised release now smile

Re: Mtg: Planechase 2012

Are the new planes imported as well? I am unable to find any of the Planes or Phenomenon cards and I'm not sure if it's just me, Thank you so much, the site is amazing

You're right, there's a small problem and the planes are missing. Should be up later today. Will update this post.

Planes and phenomenons are now in: http://deckbox.org/games/mtg/cards?f=53104

We've also imported Vanguard, which was missing from the database for a long time: http://deckbox.org/games/mtg/cards?f=53105

I can add phenomenons to my deck, but they don't actually show up. Perhaps the category for it is missing in deck lists?

Thanks for Vanguard....Starfish LOVES YOU!

-Shoe

Awesome, now I can add Vanguard cards to my Rebecca Guay collection.

http://pwp.wizards.com/5208063897/Scorecards/Landscape.png

Jorn86 wrote:

I can add phenomenons to my deck, but they don't actually show up. Perhaps the category for it is missing in deck lists?

Yep, a little oversight on our part, that's been remedied now. Vanguards and Phenomenon cards now correctly show up in decks in their own section.

Another small bug: The phenomenon and plane cards are counted towards the amount of cards in my deck. This means that a 60 card deck with 10 planes will still be recognized as a complete deck, but a 61 card deck with 10 planes will not.

sebi wrote:

Yep, a little oversight on our part, that's been remedied now. Vanguards and Phenomenon cards now correctly show up in decks in their own section.

I just double-checked that Archenemy was handled the same, and found it was, so kudos there.

Jorn86 wrote:

Another small bug: The phenomenon and plane cards are counted towards the amount of cards in my deck. This means that a 60 card deck with 10 planes will still be recognized as a complete deck, but a 61 card deck with 10 planes will not.

Also an issue with Archenemy. With them listed in a deck, the site doesn't count it as a "valid" deck, due to Archenemy decks being a minimum of 20 cards. So, combined with a 60 card regular deck, it puts it at 80 vs the 70 limit imposed by the site (which also brings up questions regarding things like Battle of Wits as well on "valid" deck sizes).

Last edited by MMJuno (2012-07-09 03:38:06)

It looks like the plane of Tember City is missing, though all of the others are there.  Could you add this last plane?

Thanks.

psrex wrote:

It looks like the plane of Tember City is missing, though all of the others are there.  Could you add this last plane?

Thanks.

Tember City is not from the Planechase Set, it is actually a promo plane and isn't listed in the gatherer, deckbox gets it's pictures and info from The Gatherer so if it's not on there it won't be on Deckbox

psrex wrote:

Thanks.

Tember City isn't officially part of the Planechase release, it was only given out as a promo, and is therefore not listed by Wizards in Gatherer, which is why it also isn't listed here.  There has been discussions of adding support for pulling data from other sources besides Gatherer, like magiccards.info, to handle a lot of these outlying cases, but I'm not sure of the progress on that front.

NullParameter wrote:

Tember City isn't officially part of the Planechase release, it was only given out as a promo, and is therefore not listed by Wizards in Gatherer, which is why it also isn't listed here.  There has been discussions of adding support for pulling data from other sources besides Gatherer, like magiccards.info, to handle a lot of these outlying cases, but I'm not sure of the progress on that front.

All of the other five promo planes are listed, so I guess I should contact WotC and see if I can get Tember City listed in Gatherer.  Thanks for the explanation.