Topic: Selling my entire collection

SOLD

Last edited by yuki_insanity13 (2012-08-22 05:35:52)

Re: Selling my entire collection

The video is pretty low res, i couldn't recognize any cards, what are some of the specific high value cards you've got?

I honestly don't see anything worth a whole hell of a lot in there.  A few old cards, but nothing really stand-out.  I could be wrong here, but as a bulk lot I don't see much more than $200 without knowing what exactly is there...and even that's a stretch.  What I would suggest is to fill out an inventory list right here on Deckbox, and say that the whole lot is for sale.  People can then take a look at what's there and look for specifics, as opposed to "trust me, it's a good deal."  I don't doubt that there is $550-worth there, but I doubt that it's worth that much in bulk.  Plus, the video isn't all that clear...list it up, let the buyer know what is all there, and go from there.

Imgur pics of the high dollar cards is also a good idea (pending that anything is worth more than say $30-40).

imsully2 wrote:

The video is pretty low res, i couldn't recognize any cards, what are some of the specific high value cards you've got?

sorry, binder is sold now,to a guy on here.

the_wizard_666 wrote:

I honestly don't see anything worth a whole hell of a lot in there.  A few old cards, but nothing really stand-out.  I could be wrong here, but as a bulk lot I don't see much more than $200 without knowing what exactly is there...and even that's a stretch.  What I would suggest is to fill out an inventory list right here on Deckbox, and say that the whole lot is for sale.  People can then take a look at what's there and look for specifics, as opposed to "trust me, it's a good deal."  I don't doubt that there is $550-worth there, but I doubt that it's worth that much in bulk.  Plus, the video isn't all that clear...list it up, let the buyer know what is all there, and go from there.

sorry, binder is sold now,to a guy on here. and thanx, i already made a vid for the guy whos buying them so that he can see every card in close-up.

TyWooOneTime wrote:

Imgur pics of the high dollar cards is also a good idea (pending that anything is worth more than say $30-40).

sorry, binder is sold now,the guy priced it himself. sorry for the late reply