Topic: Export Inventory

Is it possible to export your entire inventory including more than just the name of card and quantity?

Re: Export Inventory

That would be nice

Actually, that is exactly what I was coming to the forums to post about.  What gets printed when you print your inventory.

Even just what Rarity the cards are would be a nice start (M) (R) (U) (C)

But the ability to print anything that you can actually show in your inventory would be excellent.  Edition, Cost, Power, Toughness, Price...

And the one thing that would be a GREAT edition to the Inventory is to be able to show the Card Rules as well.... and then to print that would be SUPER awesome.  That would be amazing helpful when deck building.  You would be able to not only see the cards that you have but also what they did.  I know I could really use that as I am new getting back into MTG.

Totally Jayyness

I see the option to export an inventory, but it doesn't seem to function (or maybe it's just me?). Is it possible to export an inventory or is that still in development/debugging phases?

Dolus wrote:

I see the option to export an inventory, but it doesn't seem to function (or maybe it's just me?). Is it possible to export an inventory or is that still in development/debugging phases?

Hello. If you go to you inventory and press View -> Export, it should display the export dialog with the extra column selection, and when you click ok it exports a csv file. For us this works. Which step of this process is not working for you? Nothing happens after clicking ok in the dialog?

I think it's firewall issues. Basically I click Export, and it looks like something tries to happen, but then the screen goes completely white (the browser screen, not my cmoputer screen).

But I tried this again outside of the firewall recently, and it worked fine.