Topic: A new member of the team

Everybody, it is my pleasure to introduce a new addition to the deckbox team smile.

Catinca is my sister, and she will help us with technical support, community relations, responding to emails and Bad Trading Reports. She's not yet a Magic player but maybe you guys could convince her otherwise tongue

Whichever of us is replying to trading reports or emails, rest assured the solution and decision is one we have all discussed and agreed upon.

Welcome smile!

Re: A new member of the team

Hello everybody smile

Welcome aboard!

I won't try to strong-arm you into playing Magic the Gathering.  I can just tell you that my wife (not a gamer-geek in any way) tried it and really enjoyed it.  She's been playing ever since (10 years now).  We're going to a pre-release event tomorrow.  It's something that you can enjoy playing casually, and it allows you to express yourself in the way you (eventually) build your decks.

Even if you don't try it, I'm glad to see extra hands on deck to help Sebi and Laura! Again, welcome!

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Welcome aboard!

To add to the flood of moderators, welcome aboard!

Welcome, and thanks for helping with this great site!

yeah! welcome very much! lol

Ah! So we see how it is now. We need to be related to you in order to be more than a moderator for the site.

That means someone who wants to help with the development will need to marry your sister before they can help. yikes

I, for one, am out of the running, as my wife doesn't like to share.  wink

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Welcome, hope you have as good a time here as I do smile

~Merecedes Benz - The Best or Nothing~
~Life is a highway, Im gunna pave it all day long~

hi ho, and welcome!!

HikingStick wrote:

That means someone who wants to help with the development will need to marry your sister before they can help. yikes

I already have a boyfriend, so you guys should find another way to become staff. Also now my number one priority is to complete Master studies and bulding a career, not marriage. lol

Catinca wrote:
HikingStick wrote:

I already have a boyfriend, so you guys should find another way to become staff.

If they make a movie on this Deckbox Cosa Nostra you guys are setting up here, I want Al Pacino to play me!

sebi token

Oops, missing power/toughness.  But you get the idea.:)

Haha, awesome token!

BTW that's *exactly* how I look coding deckbox. tongue

He means *after*, after coding deckbox, when he gets to enjoy the victory cigar and whisky wink