Topic: Trading Promo Codes for Scavanging Ooze

Due to recent problems please be aware we do not anymore allow the trading of Scavanging Ooze promo codes.

Redeemed promo cards can be traded, but not codes themselves.

Thank you for understanding. If you see trading going on with promo codes please let us know about it. This is from now on a bannable offense.

Re: Trading Promo Codes for Scavanging Ooze

Um, I may sound like an idiot for asking, and I may look even more idiotic for posting this now, but what is a promo code?

Re: Trading Promo Codes for Scavanging Ooze

skull_king wrote:

Um, I may sound like an idiot for asking, and I may look even more idiotic for posting this now, but what is a promo code?

When you purchased a copy of Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014 you were given a "promo code" that you could print out and go redeem at a LGS to get a pre-set pack of M14 cards including a special promo version of a card (Bonescythe Sliver for xbox, Scavenging Ooze for Steam/PC, and I think Ogre Battledriver for PS3).  The issue is that people would print out multiple copies and redeem them at several stores to get multiple copies.  As such, with Scooge sitting at like $15 people were "trading" their codes which could've already been used (and as such wouldn't be worth anything).