Topic: H: Archangel of Thrune

We've pulled 2 of these in the last 2 days! Looking to trade them both using Star City pricing on both ends. Send a message if you're interested!

Re: H: Archangel of Thrune

Interested but Starcity has inflated prices for newly released cards... (the Angel is 33% more on SCG than TCG mid while an Arid Mesa is only about 5-10% more) are you firm on using this method of pricing?

I am only because everyone local uses Star City. I won't lose value on something if I can unload it here. The lowest I'd do would be 35.00 for her.

xsqueakybee45x wrote:

I am only because everyone local uses Star City. I won't lose value on something if I can unload it here. The lowest I'd do would be 35.00 for her.

If you don't want to lose value online you better have your trade partner reimburse you for shipping, the envelope, and the toploader and sleeve as well.

I mean... If it bothers you close the window, hit your back button, or don't trade with me? No need to get an attitude or be rude, especially if it doesn't even involve you directly.

xsqueakybee45x wrote:

I mean... If it bothers you close the window, hit your back button, or don't trade with me? No need to get an attitude or be rude, especially if it doesn't even involve you directly.

Just trying to get you to save money bro.

I'm of the same opinion: why lose value when I can use a better way (average of hundreds of shops) of valuing cards?  Goodluck.  Hope you get your asking price.