Topic: How long should I wait on a mail trade?

I have a trade that he claims was mailed a month ago.
Five days ago, I tried getting a hold of the guy to ask why it hasn't showed up but nothing so far.

What do I do in this situation? I'm getting very annoyed.

Last edited by timesnewspartan (2013-08-21 03:16:26)

Re: How long should I wait on a mail trade?

Feel free to make a post in the BTR forum following the instructions found here: http://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5650. A member of the Deckbox Team will assist you in contacting your trade partner.

I should probably be more specific.
It's from an APO but has taken longer than the necessary 4 weeks.
I have not sent my cards yet, as I have asked him to send first due to his low feedback.

Do you know if he used tracking? Either way, it sounds like you need assistance in contacting your trade partner and the next step in reaching a solution requires his input. Again, I suggest opening a BTR so the Deckbox Team can determine whether the trader is still active or not.

There was no word on tracking.

As AsymptomaticPyrexia has said, you should explore starting a bad trading report; however, I would imagine that if you haven't sent your cards out yet, then they'll likely just suggest you cancel the trade and leave negative feedback as your only loss in the trade was time (although sometimes that's worth more than the cards sent...).

If your trade partner does not respond to the BTR, the Deckbox Team will allow you to leave negative feedback and he will be added to the Scammers List that can be found here: http://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5651

If he does respond, the following options will be available - assuming he did not use tracking:

• He resends the cards agreed upon

• He sends compensation and you send your cards as agreed

• Cancel the trade, in which case you may only leave positive or neutral feedbacks