Topic: Bought a new collection...Revised-7th Edition

Recently bought a new collection; roughly 150k cards. I have been going through it for over a week. I plan to keep most of the big things, however it will take me a bit to get most of the smaller things listed that I hope to sell or trade.

Largely the collection goes from Revised through 7th Edition as far as main edition goes and The Dark through Scourge, with a little bit of Mirrodin and Darksteel.

There are tons of cards ranging from .50-$10. If anyone is looking for rares that are valued on the lower end please feel free to start a discussion and I can check if I have them!

Re: Bought a new collection...Revised-7th Edition

Cowabunga2 wrote:

Recently bought a new collection; roughly 150k cards. I have been going through it for over a week. I plan to keep most of the big things, however it will take me a bit to get most of the smaller things listed that I hope to sell or trade.

Largely the collection goes from Revised through 7th Edition as far as main edition goes and The Dark through Scourge, with a little bit of Mirrodin and Darksteel.

There are tons of cards ranging from .50-$10. If anyone is looking for rares that are valued on the lower end please feel free to start a discussion and I can check if I have them!

Would you be interested in selling off all the bulk rares?

I will consider and let you know.

Id love to pick up some extra lighting bolts if you have some of those. Could u please email me if so? my trade page is on my deckbox and is current. Also adding lots of things to it today. Would also be interested in buying a nice lot of uncommon greens

rkent47 wrote:

Id love to pick up some extra lighting bolts if you have some of those. Could u please email me if so? my trade page is on my deckbox and is current. Also adding lots of things to it today. Would also be interested in buying a nice lot of uncommon greens

Found 11 so far.. will start a discussion on edition and condition

i run a store and could use any edh playables if they are at a good price