Re: Have 2 opened booster boxes for sale -$90 ea

morph66 wrote:

The white nightism is borderline pathetic on this site. Can't call someone out for ridiculous prices, can't call someone out for probably mapping boxes. People should get some thicker skin. People can defend themselves when something goes awry, you don't need to always add your 2 cents because you "think" someone is being picked on.

A few posters on here are ridiculous and do it in every thread. Let people stick up for themselves, jesus..

People who are attempting to help the community feel welcoming are pathetic? Interesting. Also, I am not terribly active on here (read a lot, but never have much to contribute) but I have seen more posts from you trying to call people out than posts from you that add meaning or insight to the topic at hand. There are people actually interested in the original post, but bickering has detracted from it almost completely. I know I am guilty of that bit at the moment as well, which is why this will be my only post on this topic (also meaning: I won't be responding here).

Also, "knight-ism". Thought you played Magic, lol.

MangoSplash wrote:
morph66 wrote:

The white nightism is borderline pathetic on this site. Can't call someone out for ridiculous prices, can't call someone out for probably mapping boxes. People should get some thicker skin. People can defend themselves when something goes awry, you don't need to always add your 2 cents because you "think" someone is being picked on.

A few posters on here are ridiculous and do it in every thread. Let people stick up for themselves, jesus..

People who are attempting to help the community feel welcoming are pathetic? Interesting. Also, I am not terribly active on here (read a lot, but never have much to contribute) but I have seen more posts from you trying to call people out than posts from you that add meaning or insight to the topic at hand. There are people actually interested in the original post, but bickering has detracted from it almost completely. I know I am guilty of that bit at the moment as well, which is why this will be my only post on this topic (also meaning: I won't be responding here).

so an entire boring spiel just so you could correct me on a typo, oh god no!!!

morph66 wrote:

You need to stop.
I'm not even going to water this down.  Just stop.  Stop being an asshole to people.  Stop trying to backtrack and make someone who disagrees with you look bad.  Stop trying to act like you're better than everyone else. You're not. We're all equal here.

You started up on this site recently.  You need to suck it up and learn how to conduct yourself with a bit of professional decorum, or get off this site.  This is a nice community with people who look out for each other.

We do not need your poison.

Last edited by Kei_Asaki (2013-09-12 04:47:26)

MangoSplash wrote:
morph66 wrote:

So, calling out potential scammers is making people feel "unwelcome"?  Good.  People who would attempt to sell mapped boxes/packs as well as any other shady deals should not feel welcome.  While we cant say for sure that these boxes are mapped, it seems extremely suspicious that somebody would break the seal on a box, stop opening part boxes simply because they got a good value box or two, and then try to sell it for what they put in, and its being sold on a fairly recent account with 0 feedback.  This screams mapping, but not necessarily everybody knows that box mapping exists so in order to prevent somebody thinking theyre getting a decent deal on a box and finding out it has 0 good cards in it, the topic must be addressed.

When it comes to selling boxes, if you arent sure you want to open all of it, LEAVE IT SEALED.  The only way to avoid mapped boxes is to buy from trusted sellers (mainly an LGS with a good reputation) and to buy it SEALED.  Buying individual packs, partial boxes, or refilled boxes is never 100% safe online.  These boxes could be mapped or its possible that they arent, however people should be aware that by purchasing unsealed boxes/loose packs online they are taking a risk, whether or not that risk is worth it is up to the individual.

Last edited by Bmil (2013-09-12 04:55:22)

joecat wrote:
outofstep wrote:
joecat wrote:

You only say this bc you have been running a scam with scavenging ooze promos. The community isn't rude, just looking out for users that don't know what mapping is. There are people out there that are willing to scam because they have no face to face contact.

What sort of scam with promos? You can email me the details if you don't want to further muddy up this thread. I'm quite curious. Thanks.

Using a key generator and spamming local stores, then using other people to spam there stores.

for pc all you need to do is change your steam profile name then reload. unethical, sure, but hardly a key generator

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Kei_Asaki wrote:
morph66 wrote:

You need to stop.
I'm not even going to water this down.  Just stop.  Stop being an asshole to people.  Stop trying to backtrack and make someone who disagrees with you look bad.  Stop trying to act like you're better than everyone else. You're not. We're all equal here.

You started up on this site recently.  You need to suck it up and learn how to conduct yourself with a bit of professional decorum, or get off this site.  This is a nice community with people who look out for each other.

We do not need your poison.

I'll respond by not watering this down. I'm so tired of you spewing bs and acting like a king here. I joined this site 4 days after you did, so stop with the you just joined this site you need to show me respect garbage. Get off your high horse. I'm so sick of your holier than thou attitude. I suggest you grow up and ignore me you prima dona. I have every right to post here, you don't have the right to literally stalk my posts and give me crap every time I make a comment on something.

So sick of you defending 1 day joiners who are trying to potentially scam the community just to take a dig at me. You don't like what I have to say, Ignore it. You aren't a moderator so stop trying to police the forums like one. FFS quit your bellyaching and leave me the hell alone. Here's a news flash, I don't care what you think/feel. The only person getting over emotional with what they are posting is you. So heed your own advice "You need to suck it up and learn how to conduct yourself with a bit of professional decorum, or get off this site."

Last edited by morph66 (2013-09-12 12:29:13)

Bmil wrote:
MangoSplash wrote:
morph66 wrote:

So, calling out potential scammers is making people feel "unwelcome"?  Good.  People who would attempt to sell mapped boxes/packs as well as any other shady deals should not feel welcome.  While we cant say for sure that these boxes are mapped, it seems extremely suspicious that somebody would break the seal on a box, stop opening part boxes simply because they got a good value box or two, and then try to sell it for what they put in, and its being sold on a fairly recent account with 0 feedback.  This screams mapping, but not necessarily everybody knows that box mapping exists so in order to prevent somebody thinking theyre getting a decent deal on a box and finding out it has 0 good cards in it, the topic must be addressed.

When it comes to selling boxes, if you arent sure you want to open all of it, LEAVE IT SEALED.  The only way to avoid mapped boxes is to buy from trusted sellers (mainly an LGS with a good reputation) and to buy it SEALED.  Buying individual packs, partial boxes, or refilled boxes is never 100% safe online.  These boxes could be mapped or its possible that they arent, however people should be aware that by purchasing unsealed boxes/loose packs online they are taking a risk, whether or not that risk is worth it is up to the individual.

OMFG common sense?????? IS this real life? Maybe some poster's can actual read this stuff instead of whining constantly.

Thank you for this post.   Kei_Asaki you are seriously emotionally unstable are you newly sober or something?

Last edited by morph66 (2013-09-12 12:16:12)

For anyone curious my buddy Brandon and I split one of the boxes and it was pretty decent. Sphinx's Revelation, Deathrite Shaman, Temple Garden, Desecration Demon, Angel of Serenity, Mizzium Mortars, Supreme Verdict were the notable cards. There is still one left and I'll probably just hold on to it for a while, maybe someday it'll interest someone at $90

Josh

Wishlist | Tradelist | Profile | Will always sell at the low tcg price

morph66, we have warned you in the BTR you were involved in, we warned you via email, and AsymptomaticPhyrexia warned you again in this thread.

I would say that is enough warnings already.

You are banned from the forum and suspended from trading on deckbox for a month because of your aggressive attitude, cursing and name calling people.

Last edited by sebi (2013-09-12 13:03:35)

I will give you $80 each.  However, I will record myself opening the boxes.  The video will include everything from opening the sealed shipping from you to opening the packs, uncut so there is no question of me replacing packs.  I will post that video on this thread.  If the packs are legit and not mapped, I will Paypal you the money.  If they are mapped  (and we will know if they are,) you can Paypal me money to cover the shipping and I will ship all of the cards opened back to you.

sebi wrote:

morph66, we have warned you in the BTR you were involved in, we warned you via email, and AsymptomaticPhyrexia warned you again in this thread.

You are banned from the forum and suspended from trading on deckbox for a month because of your aggressive attitude, cursing and name calling people.

Thank you.  I actually messaged a community admin earlier to see if something can be done about him. 

What would be the proper steps to take in the future to deal with such issue?

Thank you.  I actually messaged a community admin earlier to see if something can be done about him. 

Please send a message or better, an email to someone who is a community admin or site moderator (AsymptomaticPyrexia, or HikingStick or NullParameter, or me or Catinca).

For urgent cases please send an email to support@deckbox.org

sebi wrote:

Please send a message or better, an email to someone who is a community admin or site moderator (AsymptomaticPyrexia, or HikingStick or NullParameter, or me or Catinca).

Good to know. Thank you for looking out for the community, sebi smile

sebi wrote:

Man, Just when I had this nice long response for him too...Shucks....

Seriously tho, Thank you Sebi. It was definitly becoming more of nuisance with him more than anything...

sebi wrote:

About time, thanks! He has been nothing but negative, dick-ish, and a nuisance to this community.

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

moderators ftw. dude's attitude was busted from day 1.

Nahhnope wrote:

I will give you $80 each.  However, I will record myself opening the boxes.  The video will include everything from opening the sealed shipping from you to opening the packs, uncut so there is no question of me replacing packs.  I will post that video on this thread.  If the packs are legit and not mapped, I will Paypal you the money.  If they are mapped  (and we will know if they are,) you can Paypal me money to cover the shipping and I will ship all of the cards opened back to you.

Hey Nahhnope, I would definitely do this if there was a way to make sure I had $85 in my hand at the end of the deal (after shipping or whatever). Since you have 100% positive feedback I would trust that everything would come out ok.  I just don't want to take a huge hit to sell these, I'd rather sit on them for a while.

Josh

Wishlist | Tradelist | Profile | Will always sell at the low tcg price

sebi wrote:

Thank you.  It takes a lot for me to call someone out on something, and this guy went way over the line for me.

I just finished a deal last night with Morph, and sent out my end of the agreement just 20 minutes ago... and I come home to see this? :C
He was a good guy when I talked to him while trading, kind of weird coming home and seeing this.

Last edited by ibejaemes (2013-10-24 18:08:41)

I have closed this topic as the issues here have been dealt with and I don't want to bring them back again.

Edit: And Josh, if you'd like you can create a new post for your topic / trade

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself