Topic: Looking to buy these cards for a new player.

I have a friend just beginning to play Magic. He's building his first few decks and is looking for the following cards. I told him I would help him locate them and get a good price on them. Who can help me with this list and a good price? Thanks in advance.

2 Epic Experiment
1 Mercurial Chemister
1 Melek, Izzet Paragon
3 Ral Zarek
1 Cloven Casting
1 Jhoira of the Ghitu
1 Thoughtflare

Last edited by ballth (2013-09-17 01:54:35)

Re: Looking to buy these cards for a new player.

If you want to buy cards use tcgplayer. If you want to trade for them, come here and ask the community.

I'd send you a melek for free but the postage is gonna cost 10x the cards value lol.

I'm not looking for forum instructions (thanks anyway, merged!). I do have these cards posted in my wishlist, however as a favor to a new player, I simply posted this request as an additional way to attract attention and possibly get some folks to help me help my friend.
Ultilink, thanks for the laugh! I know some of these cards aren't worth a lot, but since my friend is new, he's wanting to build his decks on his own. I don't judge his deckbuilding ideas, I just help him find the cards he wants.

Sent you a trade.  The ones I have that you're looking for are bulk rares, so I'd like to work something out and just include them on the side as throw ins.