Topic: W: Planeswalkers H: Tradelist

Looking to collect all the planeswalkers. I can offer up my tradelist and possibly my inventory depending on which ones are being offered. I only want Mint/Near mint cards. So basically pack fresh stuff, no scuffs/marks.
http://deckbox.org/sets/365039?s=j&o=d&f=336
Let me know if i'm missing any wink

I also have about 10 000 commons/uncommons so if there is anything specific you are looking for I can tell you if i have it pretty quick as I have everything organized by colour/cost/type. If you need small stuff I have no problem adding a little extra value your way.

Start up a trade and offer me your planeswalkers  cool>:)

Cheers

Re: W: Planeswalkers H: Tradelist

Are you shooting for one of each or are gonna go for the alt art duel deck ones too?

Are you going to stick to strictly non foil planeswalkers, or go for foil versions, as well?  Either way, good luck to you!  That collection will look fantastic when it's completed. big_smile

Orkamedes wrote:

Are you shooting for one of each or are gonna go for the alt art duel deck ones too?

Not sure yet, but probable 1 of each except those stupidly over-priced comic con ones.

Kei_Asaki wrote:

Are you going to stick to strictly non foil planeswalkers, or go for foil versions, as well?  Either way, good luck to you!  That collection will look fantastic when it's completed. big_smile

I'll probably be looking for foils ones aswell that aren't in the ridiculous price range. This is more for fun then to be a completionist.

It's a great idea!

I've been doing the same thing. I currently have at least one of each non-foil planeswalker (with the exception of Garruk and Chandra from m14 and theros), but I do not have every edition.

I'm undecided if edition is really important.... do I really want m11, m12, m13, m14, etc copies of the same planeswalker?

I do have a few foils, and some alternate art promos.

It's one of my favorite MTG collections.

Mike_Machine wrote:

It's a great idea!

I've been doing the same thing. I currently have at least one of each non-foil planeswalker (with the exception of Garruk and Chandra from m14 and theros), but I do not have every edition.

I'm undecided if edition is really important.... do I really want m11, m12, m13, m14, etc copies of the same planeswalker?

I do have a few foils, and some alternate art promos.

It's one of my favorite MTG collections.

For the other editions, the way i see it is i'll start by getting a playset of each, and get every edition within those playsets. I guess after that if i want a playset of each edition i'll do that.

Bump