Topic: Legacy Cards for BULK

Hello All!

I am looking to trade all of my inventory for your bulk rares! If you have leftover junk rares laying around from drafts or your casual days and want to turn them into solid legacy playables, here is your chance! I trade for all gold symbol NM bulk rares, mythics, and foil rares. No matter how big or how small, I want your bulk

I give:
.12 cents per rare
.25 cents per mythic/foil rare
1 dollar per foil mythic

Look through my inventory and start a trade if you are interested! Thanks!

Re: Legacy Cards for BULK

How strict are you on condition?  I have some stuff that I'd probably be interested in sending, but a lot of it might be in SP condition.  Also how do you recommend shipping?  I don't want to end up spending more than the cards are worth to send them to you.  I probably have somewhere around 100-150 that I might be interested in sending, but obviously that would cost a lot to ship, which means I am minimizing my gains because I could use the shipping money to simply buy the cards I want from you.

Last edited by DTrain (2013-10-16 00:03:35)

Sp cards are for the most part acceptable. Generally you can get a flat rate envelope to fit that range of cards. I don't really know the cheapest way to ship since I always by the bulk, not sell haha. Hope this is helpful

not bulk commons or uncommons?

Shipping bulk commons and uncommons would be extremely cost prohibitive. General rate is 4$ per 1000

Inventory update bump