Topic: {H} 50+ BotG Packs {W} Paypal @ $2.50, Cards @ $3.00

Title says it all - still have a lot of packs left from GP Richmond Win-a-Boxes.

Get at me if you're interested.

Re: {H} 50+ BotG Packs {W} Paypal @ $2.50, Cards @ $3.00

Are these loose packs?

PhillipW wrote:

Are these loose packs?

Yep - considering it's impossible to map anymore, not too sure why it would matter, but yes, they are.

It's impossible to map now? I must have missed something. Link?

I can buy a factory sealed box on ebay for 89.94 or best offer. http://www.ebay.com/itm/MTG-Magic-the-G … 3cde0fbdd6
If you take 90 and divide it by 36 you get 2.50 and that's for a sealed product.
I would be interested if you drop your price some.

Last edited by joecat (2014-03-16 23:59:20)

maxmackie wrote:

It's impossible to map now? I must have missed something. Link?

This isn't true. Mapping is just as easy as ever.

All sold now.

Also, would love to see a link where you can map BotG.

Beagle wrote:
PhillipW wrote:

Are these loose packs?

Yep - considering it's impossible to map anymore, not too sure why it would matter, but yes, they are.

Ignorance to the possibility does not mean something is impossible. Theros was widely mapped and I haven't heard of anything changing in their methods since then.

PhillipW wrote:
Beagle wrote:
PhillipW wrote:

Are these loose packs?

Ignorance to the possibility does not mean something is impossible. Theros was widely mapped and I haven't heard of anything changing in their methods since then.

So instead you should just believe something that has absolutely zero evidence supporting it?

You should join the creationist folks - you'd get along well.

Youre doing the same thing. Believing it can't be mapped without evidence (lack of evidence is not evidence).

Beagle wrote:

So instead you should just believe something that has absolutely zero evidence supporting it?

You should join the creationist folks - you'd get along well.

You're the one that says it's impossible to do even though you have no evidence to support that statement.

At this point in time not enough data has been collected to map BoG. Until then stop smearing him, the packs are legit.

Ladies, Ladies YOU'RE ALL PRETTY...but seriously aren't we breaking like all the forum rules on this one, criticizing people for prices, telling people not to do something, what happened to the good ole days where if you didn't like or want something you just ignored it.