Topic: Judge Foil Force of Wills For Sale

I have five Judge Foil Force of Wills for sale. I'm asking $800 apiece. Alternately, I'll sell four of them for $3,000 (a $200 savings!). Cards will be shipped in a sleeve, with a toploader, in a team bag, via USPS First Class with tracking.

If you have questions, please let me know.

Re: Judge Foil Force of Wills For Sale

Hey Nick,

1) I envy you.
2) $800 is a bargain.
3) Selling on DB outside of the market place is no longer allowed.
4) The High End Magic Facebook group would likely snatch these up in about 3 seconds.

That is all.

Kammikaze wrote:

Hey Nick,

1) I envy you.
2) $800 is a bargain.
4) The High End Magic Facebook group would likely snatch these up in about 3 seconds.

That is all.

I second this...Espically No 1 and 2...

Kammikaze wrote:

Hey Nick,

1) I envy you.
2) $800 is a bargain.

That is all.

I've already posted these in High-End Magic on FB. Didn't realize that this was an inappopriate place for this message; terribly sorry.

TeamSabin wrote:

I've already posted these in High-End Magic on FB. Didn't realize that this was an inappopriate place for this message; terribly sorry.

No need to be sorry! Just looking out for my fellow players smile

TeamSabin wrote:

There were new rules that came with update 3.2 (links provided below) but I see that you ARE a Deckbox Market seller and have listed the cards for sale on your tradelist. So, you ARE indeed allowed to post this message here since you are selling within Deckbox's market. Sorry for the confusion.

Selling Cards help page
See also this question on the F.A.Q