Topic: MTG Market for international sales

Hi there,

I have been following the MTG Market Forum for a while now and done a few purchases.
Now with the new Marketplace functionality which doesn't allow us to sell/buy cards via Deckbox I have a question.

I am from Europe, and as you probably know, most of the users on Deckbox are from the United States.

The current options for the Marketplace do not allow someone to purchase cards if they are not from the same country, which basically means the Martketplace is useless for me.
I've read in the Marketplace information page that you will remove this restriction in a future release, but I am wondering why there is currently no way for me to initatie any purchase now.

Am I missing something? Is this restriction intentionally done to not allow international sales (maybe because of shipping costs variability?).
In my opinion such a restriction shouldn't exist, since Seller and Buyer can come to a satisfactory sale, regardless of location of Seller/Buyer.

Thanks for listening to my rant, and hopefully someone can enlighten me why this is currently the case.

r00ts

Last edited by r00ts (2014-05-14 12:38:22)

Re: MTG Market for international sales

Release coming soon to address international shipping and currencies! (This upcoming weekend)

Re: MTG Market for international sales

Wonderful, thanks for the quick reply!