Topic: 3 Ideas for the trade screens (feature requests)

1:
Just wondered about sorting the cards in trades by edition like the inventory and tradelist screens.  It would also be nice to be able to sort alphabetically or by edition in the potential trade/card matching screen as well.

Being able to sort by edition would make pulling cards MUCH easier.  In larger trades it can be difficult to find all the cards from a specific edition when they are all mixed up due to only sorting the list alphabetically.  So after I put the box away for tempest I find I missed one card and have to go back and dig the box out a 2nd (or even 3rd) time...

2:
Had a thought about the issue of over committing cards in multiple trades.

What about adding a new column on the left side (similar to "Tradelist Count") that shows the total number of that card currently found in all current/open/accepted/unshipped trades.

I had a single strip mine I put up for trade that I successfully traded to three people on three different days.  Didn't realize it until I started pulling cards and shipping them.  Only when I hit cards shipped did the problem flag on the 2nd and 3rd trade that I had already accepted.  I was very annoyed to have to pull a strip mine from an active deck to follow through properly on those trades.

3:
Another idea is to add a new column on the right side showing how many cards of each type listed you have in your wishlist.  It would save a lot of going back and forth between the trade page and potential trade/card matching page as well as all the scrolling up and down when adjusting card counts for larger trades.  Having that info right there would save a lot of time and help avoid mistakes.

Last edited by dc4bs (2014-07-17 09:42:07)