Re: v3.11 Flags: Oversized Misprint Altered Artist-Proof. Deprecated Promo

wardog wrote:

I marked my http://mtgsalvation.gamepedia.com/World … ship_Decks

as Promo, but what should I mark them now?

I really want to import the World Championship Deck cards, it's just that I cannot find a good source for card images for them. I suppose I can import them with no image for now, just so people can mark them...

That would do

I would appreciate a solution for the World Championship Decks as well.

I also have one other card currently using the "promo" flag: Stealer of Secrets, a foil promo given out at PAX 2014 (image). How should I mark this now?

Last edited by glasscobra (2014-10-31 16:51:43)

The full card image gallery is up for Commander 2014. When are these cards getting imported? Thank you.

http://pwp.wizards.com/5208063897/Scorecards/Landscape.png

vikirosen wrote:

The full card image gallery is up for Commander 2014. When are these cards getting imported? Thank you.

Normally we import them when they are on gatherer. (Otherwise we have to manually input all card data which takes a very very long time.) I will take a look for other sources if gatherer is not updated today.

I still haven't see the addition for the salvat cards. Is it planned for them to be added?

glasscobra wrote:

I also have one other card currently using the "promo" flag: Stealer of Secrets, a foil promo given out at PAX 2014 (image). How should I mark this now?

I also have this card. The only editions for it in the database are Ravnica and DD:Jace v Vraska

sebi wrote:
lucinpub wrote:

I don't see a way to mark textless basic lands as such (no textless edition)...

Which edition are the lands from? If zendikar, you can mark them as being from zendikar, there are even separate printings there, mouse over the image icon to see if the land images matches the one you wish to import.

Don't the non-full art versions (from the intro packs IIRC) have the same collector number?

Hi Guys,

There is no promo Treetop Village. I believe the promo I have is called the "Gateway Promo". It has the 10th edition symbol and is number 361/383 with a little asterisk before the 361. Identical art to the 10th edition version.

MPS promo lands are not in here that I can find.
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/116-rar … index.html

Also, I'd like to be able to search only signed cards, altered art, or artist proof, in addition to the promo search.

I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this, but it was the best I could find. There is a promo version of Sultai Charm that comes in the Khans Holiday Storage Box. I haven't been able to find it in the list. It's foil and alternate art. Thanks for all the hard work on the site! I love it!

This was an awesome change! good job sebi and team!

glasscobra wrote:

Hi, any updates on the World Championship Decks, or the promo for Stealer of Secrets? Thanks.

glasscobra wrote:
glasscobra wrote:

Hi, any updates on the World Championship Decks, or the promo for Stealer of Secrets? Thanks.

Sorry, did not have time yet. Still on the todo list.