Re: Premium Accounts at 3.99. Preview of possible Trade Dispute System

I'm currently having a bug where when I go to the trading opportunity's, the can gives/can receives aren't matching up when I go to the trader's profile.

Hey sebi, you've got a typo on the premium page! The mouseover text for 'Auto-Trade cards not in built decks' refers to built decks as 'built dekcs'.

Still can't afford Premium, but I thought people who might, might possibly be turned off by things like that smile

Just noticed a bug with the whole scratchpad thing.  I successfully added a card to it, but it didn't show up since I don't have premium.  However, it still counts the card as being in the scratchpad and I can never remove it since it doesn't show up there.  I'm assuming that I shouldn't be able to add cards to the scratchpad at all if I don't have premium, and it's really annoying not being able to remove things after I've added them.  Just thought I should let you know in case no one else has brought it up yet.

Since the last update, I can move cards from main deck and sideboard to scratchpad using the context menu (arrow in front of the card name). When I do, I can see the scratchpad contains a card, but I can't see which one since I don't have premium. I also cannot remove the card from the scratchpad. It would be better if I couldn't move cards to the scratchpad altogether.
Perhaps you should also think about what happens to cards in scratchpad when someone's premium expires, can he then only see those cards if he re-enables premium?