Topic: Great upgrade for Site.

Well, I'm a new user from this site I suppose. I'm here for 1 month. I just using for save my cards and manage them. Mostly to not manage them manually and risk to deteriorate, losing the values. So, I had a problem that involves TIME and high number of Cards in Portuguese and French. So, to upload card by card I have to search in Magiccards.Info the cards to translate. It's ok, but I don't have all day to do that, and I imagine that a lot of people don't too. A solution for that is to upload all cards in the other languages, like I can find on Gatherer or magiccards.info.

You can create some tool for card database finder to upload.

Other thing you guys can do is to upgrade de list cards like the site Untap.in (a play magic site): you write all the cards normally like we do here, but when uploaded, the cards that was writen wrong appears on the top saying (we couldn't find for XXXX card an XXX card ...) and then do not take the chance of misswrite the cards and lose them on the inventary.

Sorry for my bad english. If are any doubts please say me. For more contact my e-mail is matheusaz@live.com

Last edited by 100001592114693 (2015-04-09 17:34:11)

Re: Great upgrade for Site.

This is totally a must here. Just updated my inventory with 1500+ cards in portuguese. Had to look each one up in magiccards.info. sad

Re: Great upgrade for Site.

Yep, me too bro. Most of my cards are in portuguese, part in french and a little in english. more than 2k cards hmm I'm fucked hahhaa