Topic: Newb Questions

Hi All

New guy, newb question. I searched and did not find an answer yet, was wondering if anyone can help.

I can see various people in the trading opportunities tab. I click on a person that has a ton of cards I need, and I have many he needs.

Do I really have to enter each of his cards one by one that I need? Cant I just tell the system "Ok, all the ones this guy has as an opportunity, go ahead and add them to he trade"

Seems like a colossal pain to enter them one by one, when I know I want them all.

Thanks!

Re: Newb Questions

As far as I know you still have to enter them in one by one as well as change the individual quantity of each card. I know it can sometimes be a pain but it is also just a small inconvenience.

Hey Valdor

Thanks!

Thought I was going insane!

No problem man.

Dralen wrote:

Hi All

New guy, newb question. I searched and did not find an answer yet, was wondering if anyone can help.

It is actually an excellent question, not a bad one at all and a large part of the purpose of these forums are to answer questions like these.

Dralen wrote:

I can see various people in the trading opportunities tab. I click on a person that has a ton of cards I need, and I have many he needs.

Do I really have to enter each of his cards one by one that I need? Cant I just tell the system "Ok, all the ones this guy has as an opportunity, go ahead and add them to the trade"

Yes, currently you need to.

Dralen wrote:

Seems like a colossal pain to enter them one by one, when I know I want them all.

An excellent point, and the same goes for buying cards. I would suggest that you submit a feature request. (Just ask if you don't know how.)

Dralen wrote:

Thanks!

You are very welcome. smile

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck