Topic: database: Oath of the Gatewatch

Getting ready for the prerelease weekend for Oath of the Gatewatch? We got you covered.

It's now imported, along with the Promos for Launch, Game Day, Buy-a-Box, Prerelease, and the tokens.
  http://deckbox.org/market/edition/ogw
  http://deckbox.org/editions/388-oath-of-the-gatewatch

Incidentally, the edition pages all on different parts of the website are quite confusing, and I will try to address this in the next few days, so that they make more sense. I'm also considering adding a "Quick Jump to Card" and a "Quick jump to Edition" little search boxes on the right of the user profile to facilitate finding things easier. (I'm sort of feeling the card quicksearch icon / dialog are too obscure and people don't use it often it.)

Last edited by sebi (2016-01-13 16:15:28)

Re: database: Oath of the Gatewatch

P.S. The new Expedition cards are coming later today / early tomorrow too.

Thanks, Sebi. I personally use Ctrl-I all the time.

The card tooltip for Wastes is bringing up Adarkar Wastes.

Wow, I never tried ctrl+i before!  Comes from not reading, I guess.  I'll have to start using that.

The set symbol for "Extras: Commander 2015" is now showing up as the OGW set symbol for me.

Last edited by CardboardGraffiti (2016-01-17 01:48:09)

CardboardGraffiti wrote:

The set symbol for "Extras: Commander 2015" is now showing up as the OGW set symbol for me.

Fixed now, thanks for reporting this issue.

Hi Sebi. Reflector Mage artwork just shows the normal card back in list view. Might take a look on that. Thx

going through set filtered by Oath and rare/mythic

https://deckbox.org/games/mtg/cards?f=53388!636.4

The hover over for Endbringer is showing the art of Endbringer's Revel

On my machine most images for cards from 'Oath of the Gatewatch' don't pop-up with correctly.
Abstruse Interference - card back
Affa Protector - correct image
Akoum Flameseeker - correct image
Allied Reinforcements - card back
Ancient Crab - correct image
Ayli, Eternal Pilgrim - card back
Bone Saw - has the image from Conflux

If you search for Extras in 'Edition Printed In' 'Oath of the Gatewatch' is not above 'Battle for Zendikar'. And edition image for tokens don't match in the list of tokens. For example the 'Angel' token appears in the list as a 'Commander 2015' edition token.

CardboardGraffiti wrote:

The set unique tokens that I have added have the "Oath of the Gatewatch" set symbol, but the Eldrazi Scions and Zombie are showing up with the set symbol of "Extras: Commander 2015".

hey sebi, i dont see the extras for Oath in the edition checklist. am i missing it?

wonderdog79,

They are lower down in the Extras section for some reason. It has Jan 16 next to it in the right column.

Fixed the ordering for the Extras edition to show at the top, and the edition symbol.

I also deployed today some changes to the site navigation, hopefully things are a bit cleaner now and less confusing (especially for new users).

The header is changed a bit, I tried to keep it in line with various social network type websites (Facebook & Twitter most notably).

The new Search box in the header works for quick jumping to card pages, edition pages, or to your own sets & decks. I hope you will find it useful. The keyboard shortcut Ctrl-i now focuses this search bar while on the main website for quick access. (when on the forum it still opens the card quicksearch dialog).

Layout and Search box are really neat tweaks.

Commander 2015 now appears to be having some positioning problems in the extras slot and card selection with the Oath set symbol.
Any idea why these two sets are behaving so oddly with each other?

The layout looks nice.  I've become used to using Ctrl + I though and it took me a minute to find the search box.

Wow...sleek navigation changes. Thanks

The navigation changes look really nice, but I'm having a hard time finding the link that used to exist toward the top of the left panel for "Orders". The page still exists (at /orders), but there's no link in the navigation to reach it.

Nightfirecat wrote:

The navigation changes look really nice, but I'm having a hard time finding the link that used to exist toward the top of the left panel for "Orders". The page still exists (at /orders), but there's no link in the navigation to reach it.

Sorry for that, oversight on my part smile. Should be back now.

Merdehappens wrote:

Layout and Search box are really neat tweaks.

Commander 2015 now appears to be having some positioning problems in the extras slot and card selection with the Oath set symbol.

Fixed Commander 2015 bad icon & positioning.

sebi wrote:

Fixed Commander 2015 bad icon & positioning.

Hate to be that guy Sebi, but the Commander 2015 image in the 'Extra' column of 'Editions' still appears as Oath.
Keep being awesome!!

Last edited by Merdehappens (2016-02-02 16:37:32)

Hi guys,
a "not much worry about it" database bug. When I Add Card and add a Commander 2015 token name (eg.: Snake),  in Edition listbox appear Oath of the Gatewatch icon instead Commander 2015.

Thnx for this usefull app!
Hugo

2 things - one of which is just my 2 cents worth.

1.  I like Cntl+I the way it was (with the box) - the little box thing that the top does not work the same and I quit using it - yet I keep hitting CNTL+I like something is going to happen....  and it doesn't.   I would love to have this back the way it was.

2.  Do you know when the new Duel Deck of Blessed vs Cursed will be available?

mrsfrost71 wrote:

Cntl+I  - the little box thing that the top does not work the same

This works just fine for me. What behavior are you seeing?

For starters - instead of opening another window/tab - it changes the one I'm in - which is usually my Inventory because I'm constantly adding cards.   So then when I "X"exit out it closes my entire session.  Use to open in its own window and exiting took you back to wherever you were to begin with - inventory, trade lists, etc.    I've shut my browser so many time that I refuse to use that little bar now cause it's so irritating to have to log back in and set up all my filters etc.   just not worth the hassle.  Loved it BEFORE with the pop up box.  Why change perfection!?   If it's not broke - don't "fix" it - and it wasn't broke.  (I'm getting a nose bleed up here on my soap box)