Topic: Selling collection

Hey everyone,

I've loved my time playing Magic and trading on Deckbox, however, between my job and some other life circumstances, I have to sell out of Magic. Here is a link to my deckbox inventory.

https://deckbox.org/sets/245649?s=i&o=d.

Good amount of modern staples, little bit of standard, some foils. Willing to entertain any reasonable offers. Looking to move everything, not just pieces so please don't ask for individual card prices.

I also have and unused penguilion clique SCG playmat for sale, as well as the Ultimate Guard Twin Flip n Tray in blue. I used the Twin Flip literally 1 time to an FNM and that was it. Practically brand new.  Let me know if you'd like those as well.

Looking for $2200 total.  Will include bulk commons/uncommons if you'd like as well.  Mostly from recent sets.

Thanks!

Last edited by gookies5 (2017-11-02 07:39:40)

Re: Selling collection

sending pm

email sent to you, regards

Still available.  Please PM me if interested.

I am new to this site. How do I see the total value of all the listed cards in this sale?

Last edited by dordiablo (2017-06-28 02:41:19)

I apologize.  I'm not sure if that's a feature you can view of other people's collections.  Here's what is listed:

Total market value of cards in this set at Near Mint prices is $4,646.17. The condition-adjusted value of cards in this set is: $4,546.05.

When using the Search and Filter option, this dialog will show the value of only the filtered cards. This way you can see for example the value of all the cards you own in a specific set, or above a certain price. For example, the value of all your cards worth more than $0.30 is $4,544.97, condition-adjusted $4,444.85.

I realize there's a good chunk of garbage commons/uncommons in that list.  I've been working on cleaning those out.

Significantly trimmed down on the bulk/non-playable modern/standard cards that were skewing my collection value. 

The condition-adjusted value of cards in this set is: $4,025.58.

Willing to work off of that number

Bump

Just gonna put this out there, but given that this board sees an average of 1 post per week, your post will be at the top for a long time without needing to "bump" it every couple days.

epicwally wrote:

Just gonna put this out there, but given that this board sees an average of 1 post per week, your post will be at the top for a long time without needing to "bump" it every couple days.

That's true. That said, there is a benefit to "bumping" in that the bump creates a notification on a user's primary Deckbox page under the Communities category. On the Communities page itself, the three latest post show in the "Latest forum posts" section, and bump will put a thread back into this spot as well.

There's also the matter of updating forum users that a seller is still selling (often, sellers don't close a thread, so there's no way of knowing how long before a post is no longer valid). Some users wait for a while before making an offer, figuring that a longer wait time = a seller more willing to negotiate down.

I mention this to you since you likely didn't realize this, considering your post.

epicwally wrote:

I did make adjustments to the inventory to trim it up as well as change my sell price.  I also don't see any issues bumping a sell post once a week.

Still available.  Dropping asking price to $2600

Collection is still available.  Taking offers.

Still available, $2500 OBO

Are you willing to piece it Out? I don't have 2500 to spend, but interested in a few individual cards. Thanks!

Always looking for modern and legacy staples.

Pitch35 wrote:

Are you willing to piece it Out? I don't have 2500 to spend, but interested in a few individual cards. Thanks!

Open a trade with what you're interested in and I'll consider it.

Interested in parting with your playset of Lilianas and the 3 Last Hope?