Topic: Filtering Decks Out of Inventory?

I'm new to the site and am in the process of getting my decks and inventory on here.

I know you can have decks that aren't included in your inventory. But ideally I would like to be able to quickly remove cards from my deck lists and have them go back into my inventory and such. So I'd rather just have all of my cards in my inventory. The problem with this is, I don't want to have cards in my decks as trade-able. Everything else is up for trade.

But I see no option to exclude decks from trade. And I don't remember every single card in all of my decks. So going through the pages and hitting check marks means I'll most likely flag some of my decks cards for trade.

Though I am new to the site, so I maybe missing something and hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Re: Filtering Decks Out of Inventory?

This is a premium feature. As a premium member, you can mark your decks as "built" instead of just "ideas".

When building decks as ideas, they don't represent actual cards you own (which is why you can't specify things like edition), so it would make no sense for cards in deck ideas to go back into your inventory -- they're just ideas. What you're wanting are built decks, and specifically the ability to set each card in the deck to a specific card you own.

Then as a premium member, you have the option to auto-trade any cards that aren't in built decks. This solves the second part of your problem.

Oh, I am a Premium member. I see those tags now and have adjusted them. Thanks!

Last edited by 1Kurgan1 (2019-04-22 19:59:07)

I think this answers part of the question that I was going to have.

We are using Deckbox to catalog our collection, we don't really have any interest in trading or things like that.

I have all the bulk cards entered into deckbox so far, and we were looking to start adding in the decks we have, but wanted to be able to mark that the cards are in decks rather than in the crates. So is what I am wanting to do a premium feature?