Topic: War of the Spark

The latest expansion is now imported:
https://deckbox.org/editions/521-war-of-the-spark

Tokens, promos and mythic edition as well:
https://deckbox.org/editions/524-war-of … ic-edition
https://deckbox.org/editions/523-extras … -the-spark

Let me know if there are any issues, and have fun at the prerelease!

Re: War of the Spark

Thanks, it's always great when the latest set gets imported

Wooooooohoooooo!  Thanks Sebi!  Been waiting for the import before I started brainstorming new deck ideas and updating existing decks.  Thanks again!!!

Thanks Sebi, much appreciated my friend.

Much appreciated smile

thanks for the update!

any chance we could use something else other the generic promo symbol that is used everywhere and that makes things rather confusing?

Can you please add the uncommon Planeswalkers as prerelease promos?

Thanks smile

Can we also get a way to add the Japanese altenate art planeswalkers? (as promos as well).

Saheeli, Sublime Artificer's mana cost is wrong in a deck view. Ashiok's as well, I guess every card from WAR with hybrid mana cost is bugged.

SSilentKKill wrote:

+1 This

And Thanks Sebi!

Tezzeret, Master of the Bridge Buy-a-Box promo is missing

gozer wrote:

It's at the bottom of the main set list.

Please do add the uncommon promo planeswalkers though!

SSilentKKill wrote:

THIS smile

Thanks Sebi! Awesome work!

2 things I've seen:
- (already mentioned above) Uncommon planeswalker prerelease promos are not there
- Hybrid mana costs aren't showing correctly. I'm seeing 2[W][R][W][R] instead of 2[W/R][W/R] for Nahiri, Storm of Stone for example

Fixed hybrid mana now, and added the missing uncommon prerelease promos.

Looking to also add the JP Alt Art planeswalkers. Are these also available in foil? I see some people on reddit saying yes, but I haven't yet seen a picture of one or confirmation from wizards... Second question would be if they were available as stamped prerelease promos too?

sebi wrote:

Are these also available in foil? [...] Second question would be if they were available as stamped prerelease promos too?

It might be too early to know. TCGPlayer currently has a listing for the JP Alts with both the normal and foil price (both of which still say N/A of course), as well as a listing for the alts as prerelease cards (though no cards are actually listed for sale, so these are sort of "placeholder" listings). E.g. Karn, the Great Creator. However, big sellers like StarCityGames, CardKingdom, and ChannelFireball don't even list the JP Alts yet. Scryfall has the JP Alts listed, but doesn't have the prerelease cards listed yet.

Last edited by meldon44 (2019-04-30 17:46:56)

gozer wrote:

Also please remove Tezzeret, Master of the Bridge as a pre-release promo.  I do not believe it was available in pre-release packs.  Same with Nexus of Fate.

Thanks for all you do!  Much appreciated.

sebi wrote:

Fixed hybrid mana now, and added the missing uncommon prerelease promos.

Looking to also add the JP Alt Art planeswalkers. Are these also available in foil? I see some people on reddit saying yes, but I haven't yet seen a picture of one or confirmation from wizards... Second question would be if they were available as stamped prerelease promos too?

My prerelease promo was an alternate art Kasmina, so I can at least confirm alternate art promos.
None of my alternate art PWs are foil, but I only have a single prerelease pack to go on.