Topic: Cant Find

Having difficulty tracking this card's information and pricing down(none of the printing pictures match up to it) if anyone is able to give me a hand that would be great! link below.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XXAq23 … sp=sharing

Last edited by jamesccol (2020-03-28 02:26:13)

Re: Cant Find

It was the intro pack alt art promo. On Deckbox, it's the one with the so-named edition Intro Pack Alternate Art.

it is also a foil, camera couldn't pick it up and I forgot to mention it. the artist is tyler Jacobson. which confuses me a little because the artist you mentioned above is not the same. not doubting just really curios if I actually have something here or if its not all that important lol

Last edited by jamesccol (2020-03-28 04:13:30)

jamesccol wrote:

it is also a foil, camera couldn't pick it up and I forgot to mention it.

It picked it up a little bit. I could tell.  smile  But it's also only available in foil (same is true for all intro pack alt arts), so the version on Deckbox is only for a foil copy.

jamesccol wrote:

the artist is tyler Jacobson. which confuses me a little because the artist you mentioned above is not the same.

I'm not sure what you mean. I didn't specifically mention an artist. And Deckbox doesn't list the artist name anywhere I can see. The only thing I can think of that you might have meant is that, at first glance, the bottom info in Deckbox's photo of the card doesn't seem to match the bottom info of yours. But that's just because Deckbox somehow has another card's info showing up in the photo. If you look closely, there are TWO artist and copyright lines. The "top" one has Tyler Jacobson as it should, whereas the "bottom" line belongs with another card. Very weird! But that's just an issue with Deckbox's photo source. It's the same card you have. It's also listed on Scryfall with a better card photo, and the artist matches.

Sorry to bust your bubble! It would be super cool to find out you have something special, even if it's just a misprint. But I also don't want you under any illusions.  smile

Thank you for clarifying, I appreciate the help and explanation!:D

meldon44 wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean. I didn't specifically mention an artist. And Deckbox doesn't list the artist name anywhere I can see.

I was going by the picture, im still new to the site and trying to figure out my way around everything. sorry for the confusion:)

You're welcome! Stay safe!