Topic: Feature Request: Crypto Support for Premium

It would be appreciated if there was a way to pay with instant/low fee cryptocurrencies (like Stellar Lumen or Digibyte) in exchange for Premium membership. I've paid before with debit/credit, and I know PayPal offers crypto linkages (for big cryptos like Bitcoin or Etherium), but those fees can get silly and take forever to confirm. I've paid for Premium, earned it, and will likely continue regardless to do so even if crypto isn't acceptable. It'd just be nice if I could sling you guys some Lumen when the bill comes due so I don't have to do all this crap in excel.

Re: Feature Request: Crypto Support for Premium

translation: "i'd like to be able to offload this useless digital "currency" that's all part of digital ponzi schemes before it's devalued and worthless and turn it into real actual assets

Kindly, if you aren't intelligent enough to know what you are talking about, please don't; you only serve your own agenda to make yourself look silly. It's dumb enough that I gotta deal with the SEC and report these things on taxes since they are actual assets and not "magical internet money" like you boomers seem to parrot, but hey, you'll be the one buying sats at $420,000,000.

For you specifically, here's an image to help: If you don't understand, I cba to convince you, that's your problem not mine.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EeGE8hLX0AEMUV6?format=jpg&name=medium

Edit: For those interested, this question is specifically posed to Sebi, as this was ONCE a thing, back before cryptos actually overtook outdated banking methods like ACH which take ungodly amounts of time to confirm. Reference can be found in this https://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=27290 thread dated back in 2015, when bitcoin was in the $300 range. By comparison, it's regionally worth 2000x of that now a days; so any Premium payments done back in 2015 would seriously outperform any fiat/savings could ever do in local "real" currency over 5-7 years.

TL;DR: Check your wallets, staff, you very well could be sitting on a gold mine, and I'd like to add to the dragon horde for services rendered.

Last edited by FenixStudios (2021-12-05 14:44:48)

firstly, i'm not a boomer, secondly i've invested and traded crypto and thirdly it's still a giant fucking Ponzi scheme with all the creators just magicing however many coins they want into their own wallets before they're released 

and just like the 90s when ever ip in the world needed to suddenly have a TCG/CCG you get a PLETHORA of absolute bullshit that explodes into existence and floods the market so that the actual truly good/useful shit can't be found amidst all the stupid shit that's out there. 

bitcoin in itself might have had a use, but now you've got retarded shit like doge and shiba inu coins that are through retardedly obvious market manipulation undergoing pump and dumps on a constant basis 

play with crypto if you want, but don't try to go around convincing people it's not a giant scam, it's disingenuous

FenixStudios wrote:

Kindly, if you aren't intelligent enough to know what you are talking about, please don't; you only serve your own agenda to make yourself look silly.

if you want to get into a dick measuring contest i'll use whatever metric you'd like

Guys let's chill with the crypto talk here.

Yes, I implemented bitcoin support 6 years ago, almost nobody used it to pay for premium, then I removed it, end of story. Not coming back.