Topic: Feature Suggestion: Adding cards by card number

Hello!

I just created my account here and I like the plain and clean design, would love to use it for my collection.

Maybe I missed some options, but adding new cards just by the name is a little cumbersome, especially for foreign users (I have a lot german cards).
How about an option to add cards by their card number using the choosen default edition? The first I tried was using the "Add card list" with just the numbers of my cards, but sadly this didn't work.

Might be a cool premium feature. Maybe use a special syntax for that. '#42', with an optional * to mark foil cards. '#42*'. Even a combination edition + number might work well. 'neo#42*'. In my opinion this would make it so much easier to add a bulk of new cards quick.

I have a small collection, but don't see myself looking up the english names of hundreds and hundreds of cards, so this would be awesome.

Or is there a kind of workaround using the import-csv feature?

Re: Feature Suggestion: Adding cards by card number

You can use the csv import to add the cards to deckbox, however you will need a card name in order to use that successfully import the records. I tried without and it didn't work. If you have a list of names and collectors numbers and the csv is formatted like below you can import.

Count    Tradelist Count    Name    Edition    Card Number    Condition    Language    Foil    Signed    Artist Proof    Altered Art    Misprint    Promo    Textless    My Price
1    0    Ob Nixilis, the Adversary    Streets of New Capenna    206    Near Mint    English                                $0.00

Another option you have is you can do what I do and go to the card database, filter by the set, and then sort by edition. This will put the cards in close to "sort by collectors number" order, however some reprints won't be in order and will be towards the back of the list. You still would have to put these in manually however, but you won't need to search for a card manually by name and the next card in collectors numbers will be right below the one you just did.