Re: Dominaria United

MrBojangles1984 wrote:

Brilliant work as usual.  A few notes for you upon trying to input my recent Dominaria United acquisitions.

Cards that don't show up as a selectable in set: Extras: Dominaria United -
    - Angel token #001
    - Knight token #003
    - Merfolk token #005
    - Insect token #007
    - Zombie token #009
    - Cat Warrior #017
    - Sand Warrior #020
    - Stangg Twin token #021
    - Treasure token #024

I'm looking forward to the Commander cards getting added as well.  Thanks for all your hard work!

I know it doesn't make good sense, but those cards don't seem to be part of the Dominaria United set.  You'll notice they display DMC instead of the usual DMU as their set name.  They numbered these DMC cards in line with the DMU cards... maybe because those DMC cards show up in DMU boosters?

I know that a bunch of those are for the legends retold, which are DMU commander cards

sochexum2 wrote:

I know it doesn't make good sense, but those cards don't seem to be part of the Dominaria United set.  You'll notice they display DMC instead of the usual DMU as their set name.  They numbered these DMC cards in line with the DMU cards... maybe because those DMC cards show up in DMU boosters?

Yup.  You nailed it.  I can't believe I missed that before posting.  It was right there in front of me but I just glossed right over it assuming that they were all DMU considering they didn't come from any of the commander products.