Topic: Searching Other Decks that Contain Certain Cards

Under the left sidebar menu for "MTG Database," there's an option for "All Decks."  When you click on that, you can search every publicly viewable deck for certain cards (currently, about half a million decks).  A filters box appears at the top of the main frame to filter down the decks based on certain parameters, including "Containing Cards."  It used to be that if you entered multiple cards into that field, the assumption was that you were searching for decks containing both/all cards identified (an "AND" operator).  However, it appears that this has recently changed to an "OR" operator, which is a lot less useful.  Wondering if it might be possible to either restore the "AND" operator as the default, or to include a dropdown menu to allow the user to select either AND or OR.  Thanks!

Re: Searching Other Decks that Contain Certain Cards

Thanks for reporting. I was trying to make the deck search faster in some cases and I messed up the card filter. I think it's now fixed to signify 'contains all the cards' as it did before.

Awesome, thanks!  Any chance I can cross-post this issue (https://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=31692)?  I've changed the deck a little since the post, but the problem persists.  There's something wrong with the way it's calculating Ave. CMC.

When I run the search other decks function now, it's not showing how many results there are, either total # or # of pages.