Topic: Some fixes and promo imports

* imported a couple of missing The List cards
* imported Cat // Dog secret lair token
* imported the 5 basic land promos for the Standard Showdown 2024
* imported 4 missing 2024 WPN promos https://deckbox.org/editions/806-wizard … twork-2024

* adjusted ordering of the deck list in the dialog and on the card page, built decks on top, secondary sorting by name
* fixed issues with prices being stuck and some notifications not being sent, since about a week
* optimizations in the "remove all cards in inventory" action and the csv import for large inventories, they were extremely slow in some cases

Re: Some fixes and promo imports

Thanks sebi.

Looks like you are still missing Goblin Warchief (DOM) from The List

It looks like we are still missing a few of the list cards from the "Its raining cats and dogs" deck.
Sheltered thicket
scattered grove
exotic orchard
impact tremors
Cast out
and more

BlackNapalm wrote:

Thanks sebi.

Looks like you are still missing Goblin Warchief (DOM) from The List

Thanks, fixing.

AdamC wrote:

It looks like we are still missing a few of the list cards from the "Its raining cats and dogs" deck.
Sheltered thicket
scattered grove
exotic orchard
impact tremors
Cast out
and more

These are actually already present in the "Mystery Booster" edition, which is when they were first reprinted in this form.

Scryfall and other stores and websites have since removed the "Mystery Booster" edition, and merged everything into "The List", I should do the same, as it is very confusing at the moment. It's on my todo list for tomorrow.

sebi wrote:

These are actually already present in the "Mystery Booster" edition, which is when they were first reprinted in this form.

Scryfall and other stores and websites have since removed the "Mystery Booster" edition, and merged everything into "The List", I should do the same, as it is very confusing at the moment. It's on my todo list for tomorrow.

That would be helpful. Will that include the cards in "heads I win" as well?

Acknowledging it's a low priority, any chance of getting the Murder at Karlov Manor Art Series added anytime soon?
https://scryfall.com/sets/amkm

Hi,
Any idea when the extras from MKC are gonna be added ?
I own the 4 precons if you need any help finding the tokens

Hi,
I've noticed that basil promo lands from standard showdown have incorrect IDs. For example, swamp should has ID #0003 instead of #17 and plains ID #0001 instead of #15. Is that a mistake?
Also, I see that MKM Art cards didn't uploaded on site and Lunar Year promos.
Thanks

sebi wrote:

I think this is a good move... if resellers and buyers don't care, then there's no reason to differentiate them within collection management.

That said, the cards are technically not the same... for instance, the Mystery Booster version of Cast Out has a slightly larger Planeswalker symbol in the lower left vs. the Cats & Dogs deck version of that card.

sebi wrote:
AdamC wrote:

Sheltered thicket
scattered grove
exotic orchard
impact tremors
Cast out
and more

Additionally, some of the common ways to distinguish the two (the trimming of the planeswalker symbol, for example) fail. I literally opened a card from a pack that had the symbol that was supposedly from the other.

CapralZuden wrote:

Hi,
I've noticed that basil promo lands from standard showdown have incorrect IDs. For example, swamp should has ID #0003 instead of #17 and plains ID #0001 instead of #15. Is that a mistake?
Also, I see that MKM Art cards didn't uploaded on site and Lunar Year promos.
Thanks

Similarly, Aven Mindcensor from Love your LGS is listed as # 3, but the card itself is 1/5.